How did broach the subject?

One of the things that massively turns me on is being tied up, teased and used (I know I am prob not the only one lol) problem is when I mentioned getting some bed restraints to my OH he just kinda dismissed it.

recently I have been buying more toys for us to use together and at first he was surprised but now really enjoys them.

Question is do I just get the restraints anyways and see what he says or do I need to chat it out with him first? How did you first bring it up with your OH?

Hi Bex, With me and my other half, I find that talking about it first to gauge how he feels about it seems to work best. If I don't get a super negative response I generally buy a small starter item and casually bring it into play. He sees how much it turns me on which makes him a lot more receptive to it.

In one other relationship I remember not even starting with toys. I just blurted out "would you spank me" in the middle of a smooching session. Luckily he said yes and enjoyed it. That kind of lead to me feeling more confident bringing up more stuff with him.

I would say if his response to you being tied up wasn't super negative and was more indifferent, it probably means that he secretly wants to try it but doesn't want to seem too eager. I would buy something simple and show it off to him. Maybe explain how you want him to use it on you and how much it would turn you on.

Maybe some simple quick release handcuffs? That way he doesn't have to worry about being an expert knot master.

That sounds good, he wasn't mega negative just quite non committal. Hand cuffs sound good and he does enjoy restraining esp when we play fight he loves pinning me down and I enjoy it too but to then have him tie me up would be epic!!! Also wouldn't mind tying him up for a tease either lol

Handcuffs are a good starting point. It could lead into more. You could definitely bring up how much you want to be completely restrained if the handcuff experience goes well! Which leads you perfectly to something like under bed restraints ☺ And then blindfolds, and vibrators and no control or idea what's going to happen. .. Oops I got distracted 😂 Seriously a blindfold combined with being restrained is the best.

Haha 😂 love that! i can't wait to try it all out with him. I have done a little in a previous relationship just want to get back in to it lol

My husband was *not* up for under bed restraints. He now LOVES them! I just went ahead and bought them when they were 50% off last year. Now he loves it when I tie him up and do whatever I want.

He wasn’t on board at all when I spoke to him but I purchased them and put them on the bed. I then used them one night just to tie his hands up. Things progressed from there and I’d say they’re one of his favourite things we own.

Just get them, my OH bought bed restraints after I bought handcuffs and I've never been happier. The worst that can happen is you never use them.

We brought under bed restraint system. We both love it. Total worth it and if you buy right one so comfortable

As above, we started small with just hand restraints, it went on from there with no complaints. Can be a bit daunting to start with, but when you start small its not so bad.

My OH also suggested we get some. I was a bit surprised she had suggested it, she'd never mentioned anything like this before. but we bought some and have a been a great addition to our collection!

We have some under the bed restraints which we used to use quite a bit.

Unfortuantely now our children are older my wife won't use them as she doesn't want them walking in on us!

She was reluctant and shy to begin but she love them in the end especially when blinfolded too.

Go for it Bex, buy them and tell him how turned on you are by the thought of him being in total control of you. Tell him you want to be “used and abused’ (in a safe and agreeable way).