How did you find LH?

I was wondering last night how many people joined lovehoney because they were on TV last year. I actually joined a while a ago and my OH has been on here about 4 years lol xx

I've always wanted to try sex toys but I've only started using them about 5 months ago now, and I heard how good lovehoney are from magazines :)

I had a rabbit that broke last year and the place that I bought it from had closed down. I looked on line to get another one similar. Ann Summers is very expensive and then I stumbled across Lovehoney and the net. I recognised Tracy Cox as a relationship expert from various TV programmes so her reputation associated with the site confirmed for my that this was a reliable place to shop, and they haven't let me down and exceeded my expectations.

I just happened to stagger across it while searching for a toy seller, seeing as this one seemed so much better than others I found and of course, it was in the United Kingdom I made my first order and made plenty since! :)

^.^ H2H ^.^

Again just browsing looking for somewhere reliable. Not shopped anywhere else since :)

Hubby bought stuff from Pabo about 5 yrs ago. But I never looked myself. A friend recommended this site and I think it's great. She says she has more Oh points than clubcard points!! lol

my ex reccomended it to me an he & his ex used to buy from here .

Last year I was looking for something to get the OH and I out of a rut, looked at various sites, came across LH liked the presentation of the site, the little videos, the names I recognised etc and decided to give it a go.

The rest as the saying goes is history, Enjoy the site and enjoy the forums.

I just came across it one day when looking for other items! Glad I did.

I was looking for a starter kit similar to one I got years ago from Ann Summers. I looked on their website, and the price seemed so much steeper, and the sets that they did for couples were utterly rubbish. Some play dice, a few position cards and furry handcuffs. Bit dull. So I googled sex toys uk and come across LH. So glad I did, the kit that we got was brilliant, and for a really good price. I love the Oh! Points scheme, and I love the reviews system. I think it's a much added bonus that the forum is here, and members of staff are always about to help. I wouldn't go anywhere else now. Not a chance!

Looking on Google, Lovehoney was top of the list, clicked on the link and the rest is history!

A friend reccommended it to me.. Very grateful to her as I love the forums, blogs, reviews and bargains =D I have also been reccommending it to anyone that will listen lol x

Google online never looked back

Found a couple of of other sites then found this, my local shopg has gone. Ow so needed to buy online, this the next site though it's used for the dear stuff or will be after the holiday and for my birthday.