How did you hear about Lovehoney

How did you stumble upon the lovely lovehoney website?

What made you buy you first purchase?

For me it wasword of mouth and curiosity. and also a sesne that it was okay to be curious about sex and my (and others) body's.

I first came (pun intended :P) across LH after seeing a link on twitter for the FSOG collection sold here. Once I clicked that link I couldn't leave!

The first thing I bought was a bullet as I'd never used anything before so thoughtt It'd be a good place to start.

...And the rest is history!

I've been impressed by the 431 posts to date!

Aha, stalker! :P

What can I say?

Was looking for something to spice things up, Found LH via google and after a while it dawned on me there was a forum lol, If you look through my last threads you'll notice a thread called something like OH Love honey has a Forum??? lol

Name change to Little Stalker Boy?? lol Just kidding dude :P

Well, at least I've not managed to bore you yet. :)

Sorry!

It was the top result on yahoo when we search for a jessica rabbit!

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

Sorry!

No need to appologise! :)

Thanks. I was worried about coming across as creepy... sometimes i forget the context of where I am

Was one of the top searches on google. I'm so glad to have found it. LH has the best customer service around! =]

Thanks. I was worried about coming across as creepy... sometimes i forget the context of where I am

Haha, it's fine, honestly. Don't go worrying yourself. :)

Thanks... anyway i digress.

I saw a programme about LH on C4 and i guess it planted the seed in my head...

I was googling ''nice lingerie'' and LH was one of the first few results, I bought a small bullet instead! :D

[ . . . ] i guess it planted the seed in my head...

You might want to rephrase that, given where we are . . .

Again just searching on Google :)

My sisters boyfriend told me.

I was reading a Johnson and Master's book and had the SAA book on my desk as they popped over. I was already writing notes and sex ^o^

It was probably in 2009, but it took a long time to join the forum... I mostly lurked for ages. Partly as I was busy on other forums related to my work atthe time. I find that I tend to have a tricky time to really get involved with loads of online communities.

Google.

Cant for the life of me remember why I was googling for sex toys.

The Community aspect here really appealed

I was watching TV and a program came on about the sex toy industry. They were following lovehoney and were showing you everything that went on. I found it interesting and checked out the website and was impressed. Before I knew it, I had a growing collection. I'm starting to run out of hiding places :)