How did you hear about Lovehoney

I just did a google serch when my OH and I were looking for a sex toy and it was one of the top pages on the list

I found LH via google. We were discussing getting some toys, so had a look on google, and chose to buy from here as the site was so easy to use and the service sounded great.

Google, was searching for first butt plug & strapon and was one of the top searches, checked it out, reasonable prices, free and discreet delivery, overall great service and have never looked anywhere else since

I thought I would buy some sex toys and used Google.

LH looked the best site out of all the results.

I honestly don't remember much of how I got here. Only remember that I was looking for a rabbit and since the ones sold in my country at the time were too expensive, tried elsewhere. Found a blog, then some links to some websites and one of them was LH. Started browsing the site and the first toy I bought was NOT a rabbit, lol. Since then, this is the only place I buy such things and have actually recommended to a few (even complete strangers), because I so like it here...

LH fan forever, lol!

I can't really remeber either, but must have been looking for certain condoms (it's the only thing I've bought) and ended up here. Didn't even know there was this forum for months, and completely missed the chat function...

I found LH via google too, way back in 2006.

LH is the only site I now buy my toys from

Google, or whatever search engine we were all using 10/11 years ago, when hunting for my first vibrator.

I was buying stuff from here long before I joined the website...

Google was my best friend in this case!

I found LH through reading some toy reviews, and found one toy that was only sold here, so yea :p Free shipping is one of the awesome perks~ I find a lot of stuff shipped from the US is expensive sometimes [I'm up in Canada], so that was a nice surprise.

google for me, although i have mentioned it to a few at work who i know have placed a few orders

Saw a post on tumblr praising LH, clicked the link and never looked back

Google (: was looking for non overly priced websites to buy sex toys (:

google- was looking for some toys

Google

Recommended by a friend :) It's lovely here so far!

Saw a vajazzle in the times magazine that said it could be bought from Lovehoney. Obviosly being the curious person i am a goodled it and came here.

LH just has a great vibe. :)

my recent OH recommended it to me when i said i was looking to get a new vibe as mine just wasnt cutting the mustard . sadly i left it too late to order while we were still an item , shame as i wanted to try so much stuff with him . but the forums are taking my mind off things anyway so im glad i looked and purchased .

I already knew about Ann Summers (who doesn't, to be fair? lol), but as I browsed through their merchandise, it all seemed just a tad out of my price-range regarding underwear and sex toys. I basically just typed into Google "Websites similar to Ann Summers" and someone had blogged or written an article, I can't remember which, about LoveHoney and other cheaper websites. I have to say, I'm really glad I found this. I love browsing for and buying attractive lingerie, and I love a bargain. Where better to go than here? :). x