How difficult is it for a guy to say ...

I've been chatting to this guy for a while online and we have met a couple ot times and things have gone really well. Neither of us were expecting things to work out like this. We haven't been able to meet much as his Dad is ill and he works long hours.

We were texting and he says ' it just feels right with you'. How much does it take for a guy to admit this?

Thanks

It is him just saying he is comfortable with you and he feels like he knows you.

Its all strange isn't it? I dont know how their minds work. The guy im interested in one time he seems very interested and another time not so much, maybe he just busy these days. So im dubious in having a relationship with him incase the time we spend together will be in his time. so i dunno what i gonna do either. so confusing isnt it?

To be honest, although it's nice to hear how he feels, what he shows you is more important. (Not that . . . )

Some men find it really hard to express their true feelings, others don't see the point. But I've known men who'll say pretty much anything to keep someone happy, so it all depends what kind of a guy you've got.

So, make sure you're not reading more into it than he meant (a common problem with guy / girl communications!), but if his actions say the same as his words, then great!

Good luck, and I hope you get to see more of each other. (Not like that, although that too!)

MrMr

I agree a lot with Mr Monster, yet guys are very confusing, in my hay day I used to say stuff like that just to get a girl in the sack. But now adays , It's all heart felt.

Trick is, for him to feel comfortable with you, you must feel the same way, yes? and 7/10 times what you feel the lad feels also.

But i also agree you reading way to much in to a nice sweet situation, just ride it out and see where it takes you :)

Most guys just tell you anything that comes into their heads when they think that's what you want to hear.

They get carried away with themselves. So I'd treat it as all talk until he buys you a diamond ring.