How do you like to be woken up?

If it doesn't involve an orgasm, the house had better be on fire!

Woe betide anyone who wakes me up before I choose to get up, but when I do naturally wake and roll over a smile and a kiss will do me nicely.

I love my man sucking my nipples

Glad to see I'm not the only one who doesn't say sex... xD Unless it's a real emergency, I'd like to be woken up with coffee and then be left to be in peace for at least one hour. I'm not a morning person. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Her sat on my face

A BJ, however it's a rare rare thing

With a coffee.....

Another one who isn’t a morning person. Much prefer to wake on my own accord. Don’t happen often though to be fair!

Wake me up any way lol I am such a morning person that every one of my friends hates having me stay over im the one who stands over everyone with a tray filled with cups fo tea and toast with a huge smile on my face at 7.30am lol

Get on princess 1993 , thanks for friend request :)

Full english and more

Any kind of sexual thing , BJ , stroking or a nipple in my face . I can sleep when I'm dead ! Years ago we would wake up having sex and both of us thought the other started it . I thought that was a great way to wake up .

I am not a morning person so don’t get too close too me if I am not ready to get up😗

TinyTom wrote:

I was sat at work and thought this could be a fun topic.

This morning I was woken up by my OH kissing my stomache and then performing oral on me. It was lovely and has happened a few times before. Trying to work out if you are having an erotic dream or if it is actually happening is a feeling in itself.

Definitely my favourite way! Sadly life sometimes gets in the way!

A lovely brew...must be coffee, milk, no sugar! ☕ I can't function without it!! x

On my own accord (no alarm clock), knowing that I can have a breather without screaming we're gonna be late and rushing from school straight to work, feeling like I've been up for hours, when na reality it's just a couple. That's for me is a real luxury.

I love my sleep and hate been women up, exception would be sex. I love been women up by my OH half gently stroking me or kissing me. Feeling him firm against my body first thing is a great feelin.

I don’t... ^^’ But sometimes my dog will wake me up by bringing a toy over to me and nudging persistently. I feel grumpy but then I look at her big, goofy face and can’t help but want to get up and play/etc. Oh, and if I’m woken up by rain hitting against the window, that’s a pretty nice feeling. Makes for a cosy, slow morning.