how do you manage when your OH is away?

Due to work my wife and I are living separately and we can only meet over a prolonged weekend per month. Of course our sex life during those days is fantastic. But the emptiness when she has left...

All those days between our meetings we try to have some Skype-sessions and occassionally I masturbate when there is no time for Skype (my wife is travelling much). When I masturbate I fantasise about what we will do next time we meet.

Would be interesting to see if there are more of us in a similar situation and how you solve your "problem".

Me n mybf only see eachother on weekends usually only 1 eve for a fewhours although we dont live far his the only one that drives and work commitments means this is how it has to b, mastubaston n texting is only way I cope x

Fortunately we don't have much time apart but we work different shifts so sometimes we don't see each other much over a couple if days.

We enjoy a bit of sexy text messages. And the off photo

Thank god for mobile phones sexting and audio recordings or just plain photos is the way we get through it if we are apart for a bit.

Good ol' sexting, a lot of teasing and dirty talking while playing Left4Dead2. Nothing gets me going like my OH whispering all the dirty things he wants to do to me above the sound of zombies being bashed in the face with a baseball bat.

Nah, just kidding, but we do play a lot of online games together so there's a lot of teasing during those sessions too. It's mainly sexting and sending dirty pics to each other during the day. And sometimes night.

A good vibrator helps!

capricorn13 wrote:

A good vibrator helps!

Being in a long distance relationship since 2007, yes, definitely. They're essential. The more the better. I like variety.

Mr. B is in the military, so we spend 6-18 months apart at a time. When we do talk we plan what we are going to do to eachother. We send naughty letters in the mail, naughty photos, and have a lot of fun on skype! We even compete to see who can make it the longest without masturbating. We try and make it fun... :)

We had a fantastic session on Skype yesterday, lots of dirty talk, fantasies about what we'll do nest time we meet, and masturbation. What a good stress relief!

Me and my boyfriend only see each other, one night a week. But I'm constantly sending him dirty snapchats that he screenshots and keeps. We skype over the weekend and talk on the phone almost every day. he's the love of my life and it's sad seeing him so little. But it makes it so worth it when we can finally be together and hold each other, have sex with each other And just cuddle, kiss and watch a movie.

we both masturbate when we are not together. And I masturbate to the thought of him. And im sure (hopefully) he thinks about me as he does so. But wether he thinks of me or not is irrelevant as long as he is only mine and I am only his.

I can't wait for the day me and my man can finally be together all the time. But distance is still good. Not many arguments, not always underneath each others feet. We have freedom.

But we love each other and thats all that counts.

Very nicely written drurys, I agree in everything - but it is still so hard to wait for your loved one, despite Skype, sexting and masturbation, don't you agree?