How hard do you like to be spanked?

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Do you like to be restrained while being spanked?

Mostly yes but sometimes no. My OH likes to make me take it 'willingly' for want of a better term, and he likes to watch me struggle to stay in whatever position he puts me in. I get rewarded if I manage it so there's double incentive 👍
That sounds like a fun game! I might suggest that.

I love it. Loooooveeeeeee it! Though I've never been whipped and caned, it doesn't appeal as I think I'd rather a flat surface hitting me if that makes sense. Someone's used a cat o nine tails on me and then a slipper (never ask!) but I'd rather just a hand, I think it's more intimate. I like it to sting when I sit down, but marks don't appeal.

I like being kissed better again afterwards. 😜

Has anyone bought something that is too painful to use?

Used incorrectly anything has the potential to be too painful. Similarly, used with care, anything could be used for spanking.

It is hard to use some things gently, they make sure he a nice noise!

I love it really turns me on and being restrained as he does it I even more arousing. Although would happily be put across his knee and spanked. Love to see a red bum after with some lasting marks to make me smile everytime I sit down or see them.

I am a harder the better kinda person.. I like marks, the absolute pain and the after sore feeling (not just for a reminder).

I kinda like a hand.. hand prints on your butt is a little humilating too. Although I have a favourite paddle but I have got to get myself one of those Tantus pelts that has been mentioned (is there any chance of LH stocking them? or do i beg on the Pander me thread..)

AsYouWish! wrote:

You must be master of your implement. Do not let it master you.

Sum Sub wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Wisdom, straight from Jedi master subby-wan-summy 😋😂

It depends on my mood really, sometimes I like it very hard, to the point there's a red handprint left but sometimes I like just a little tap, not so gentle you can't seel it but just enough to make me go 'ooh'. Again, being restrained is down to mood.

Love being spanked, the harder the better! Paddles and floggers work really well, but a nice hand print that lasts does it for me!

Thanks guys. All great comments.

Hmm, I'm definitely for a soft spank. I like the initial sting, but if it were to be lasting would be too much.

I lik ebeing spanked, but not too hard. I have two paddles one wood and one leather, the wood one is a bit too much for me. My rear end is not seasoned, in comparison to some others out there, and how people like to be spanked very hard.

Pain is not my thing, but apparently when spanked right, its not painful at all..

I also like being blind folded when having a spanking session too

xxxPhoenix72 wrote:

Love being spanked, the harder the better! Paddles and floggers work really well, but a nice hand print that lasts does it for me!

+1

Sum Sub wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Have you been watching Mystery Men?

I love being spanked! It depends what I am being spanked with though as to how hard I like to be spanked... if its a hand... as hard as you like. Anything else I don't mind graduation. I like crops and paddles :) My fave paddle at the moment is the bondage boutique heart one just because I love the marks it leaves.

I like it hard.. My tolerance levels have increased greatly and I love getting my butt spanked by his hand as hard as he can till its pretty much completely beaming red and skin is slightly elevated... Then, I love to be caned! Hitty implements vary but at the moment it's a willow cane my OH picked in the forest as 1. Its very ouchy and 2. The glint in his eye when he picked it..

Sum Sub wrote:

Used incorrectly anything has the potential to be too painful. Similarly, used with care, anything could be used for spanking.

+1 - Totally agree :) x

Like to be warmed up first with the leather paddle then a good going over with the leather cat finishing off with crop or cane. Leaves lovely welts for a few days.