How hard do you like to be spanked?

Scorpius12 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Used incorrectly anything has the potential to be too painful. Similarly, used with care, anything could be used for spanking.

+1 - Totally agree :) x

I also agree. Riding crops and canes are often were people go wrong. Both these should be used with the emphasis on wrist action . Neither should be used to "wack" someone with . As I mentioned before in another thread, the caning scene in the movie FSOG was all wrong. Not a great advert IMO for BDSM.

Anyway moving on to the topic of the thread per se, My OH likes the more sensual /erotic spanking of which the spanks are very soft designed for arousal rather than pain . On the other hand I prefer to receive hard blows. TBH she wont deliver them hard enough as she doesn't want to hurt me despite us having a very efficient safeword system.

Me and the hubby have just ordered a paddle spanker from lh. Should arrive tomorrow and cannot wait to try it out. We've recently got into spanking and find it so enjoyable and a major turn on. I myself (the wife) love to be spanked hard and the thought of my hubby being in control is fantastic.

Very hard : ) but only with paddle and hands, not keen on canes and crops

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

I like to be caned very hard over my butt and thighs. I love being left with thin welts that I can feel every time I sit down. I like to be whipped too but I prefer this over my back, shoulders and calves and I love it when my OH presses his fingers against any bruising the following day while in company. It's such a turn on to know we have a sexy secret just beneath my clothes.

No matter what type of impact session we have my OH usually starts with a feather tickler, then moves on to a flogger to awaken my skin slowly. He often uses a few paddles before caning (working from satin, then leather then the crueller rubber or silicone) and we use this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25808

most times as it massively enhances play and gently soothes after without taking away all of that lovely heat.

All that said, if it's a bad girl session for punishment all the nicities go out of the window. I get a good flogging and then a caning and no soothing rub down at the end :)

I've just bought the spank and soothe creams... Can't wait to try them out! 😊

Very hard love hubby being in control of me and my body x

Bit of both depending on mood. But if super horny. Hard x

Light. Getting harder. Bruising

Good well thought out reply. Perfect

Definitely harder the more turned on I get. I like to be restrained whilst being spanked, either with cuffs / ties, or just by being held over his knee. Double-sided paddle, or just a nice strong hand! Turns me on to see the marks there the next day still, but cuddles and kisses afterwards are very important to me too.

Quite hard but not as hard as some I guess. I love bruises...

My oh spanked me during sex for the first time yesterday I was expecting it so I jumped but I did like.it and he did it a bit harder the more we got.into it he just used his hand tho, we don't have any "spanking toys " as just getting started but think I need to invest and try a few out

My oh spanked me during sex for the first time yesterday I was expecting it so I jumped but I did like.it and he did it a bit harder the more we got.into it he just used his hand tho, we don't have any "spanking toys " as just getting started but think I need to invest and try a few out

randomnessemma wrote:

For your first implement try a paddle which as a least one soft side and perhaps a harder side for the other . Best bet is to try it on yourself first to get a feel of it.

I love being spanked hard, blindfolded and retrained adds to the arousel and anticipation. My OH has worked up to spanking me harder. I love being put over his knee and spanked as it's more intimate.

I have the BB leather & suede paddle and silicone butterfly crop which are my favourite's atm. I just had a delivery from LH 😃 a BB leather crop so can't wait to try it out 😉

happyvibes wrote:

Definitely harder the more turned on I get. I like to be restrained whilst being spanked, either with cuffs / ties, or just by being held over his knee. Double-sided paddle, or just a nice strong hand! Turns me on to see the marks there the next day still, but cuddles and kisses afterwards are very important to me too.

+1 definitely like it harder the more turned on I get, and alternating between spanking and then soothjng where been spanked then spanked again.

Channelling Spinal Tap for a moment to answer the original question: "if we need that extra push over the cliff ... 11"

It depends totally on what kind of item/object is being used

I was bent over the kitchen table by my oh last night and spanked very hard with his hand for sending him naughty texts and keeping him permanently aroused while he was away last week. I'll never do that again then ;)

Quite gently to begin with, usually use a flogger to warm up and calm me down as very anxious at the start of any play. Then progressively harder, ending up hard enough that either the marks or the tenderness will serve as a reminder the following day.

The spanking implement makes a difference too. We have a paddle and a crop which both leave heart shaped marks and when they come out things begin revolving around getting the perfect heart prints, however hard the spanking must be to do so! :p

Going by this evenings antics with with my gorgeous hubby, I would say I do like to be spanked hard. Starting off nice and soft then building it up. Sinse we received our first paddle spanker last week you could say we have definitely been putting it to use!