What do people enjoy being spanked with and where?

I absolutely loved being spanked. My preference is a leather paddle - love it when my backside is glowing red ! What does everyone else enjoy ?

I enjoy being spanked. Not overly hard mind you, Flat of the hand works ok, want to try a soft paddle/flogger

I certainly want to explore spanking more, certainly sensual style :)

I love being spanked, but I'm not a fan of the paddle. Too harsh. I prefer spanking with a hand or a flogger, but not to the point I can't sit straight on a chair the next day. At least for now, who knows what will happen in the future.

I'm not overly keen on being spanked, but sometimes I like to be the spanker. I don't like paddles because they feel a bit too clunky. I enjoy using riding crops, but my favourite is probably a flogger, because it's so versatile. You can give a stinging spank with it, but you can also be gentle and provide tickling sensations if you want.

Me too! I like a faux leather paddle. Im intrigued to try something a bit stingier like a plastic ruler or even a cane.

I have one of those flogger things but personally i dont like it because it doesnt really feel like anything "spanking" even if its used fast with force. It feels like a mop sliding across your bum!

I definitely prefer a flogger, it can be both mean and soothing. It also looks super pretty xx

My all time favourite things to be spanked with are my Tantus paddles - they're made of silicone and they're AMAZING for me as I don't like just getting redness from a spanking, I like proper bruises, plus they can be nice and gentle too when just stroked over the skin. They blow all the other paddles I've tried out of the water and I'm so sad that Lovehoney discontinued them :(

I have a wooden paddle that hurts so much, but I love it! (Can only go for a little bit though!)
Mostly love a belt,or you can't beat a hand :)

Just remembered something that we both wish we had bought! When we were on holiday in america there was a themed restaurant and if you didnt finish your meal you got spanked by a waitress and could then buy the novelty paddle to keep! Back then we werent into spanking but wish we had bought one anyway because now we would love it!

I love it, any chance I can I bend over in the hope my boyfriend will give me a little spank.

Unexpected ones are the best though ^_^

I prefer his bare hand, there's something I find very attractive about his hands on me but occasionally we use a leather paddle, cannot complain either way!

I like to spank, and be spanked. I like to be spanked with hand, flogger, crop, paddles,cane, slipper, and wooden spoon, not harsh but enough to feel a good sting.

Not tried a belt, but maybe one day.

As for where, with softer items like flogger anywhere, but harsher items better on fleshier parts of the body, like my backside.

Location, where ever mistress J tells me to drop my pants, and bend over.

sleepycelia wrote:

My all time favourite things to be spanked with are my Tantus paddles - they're made of silicone and they're AMAZING for me as I don't like just getting redness from a spanking, I like proper bruises, plus they can be nice and gentle too when just stroked over the skin. They blow all the other paddles I've tried out of the water and I'm so sad that Lovehoney discontinued them :(

Ugh, I just bought the Tantus Pelt and I seriously CANNOT. WAIT. for my partner to arrive tomorrow to play with it...

Spoonerism wrote:

sleepycelia wrote:

Ugh, I just bought the Tantus Pelt and I seriously CANNOT. WAIT. for my partner to arrive tomorrow to play with it...

The Pelt is my favourite! I hope you love it, it's fantastic.

i need a flogger/soft paddle, I knew the wooden one would be too uch, certainly for me as I am reasoably new to spanking and my but is not seasoned lol

I love being flogged when me and the OH are doing missionary as my bum is spread apart and the flogger hits the hole! Makes me thrust harder and just feels great! I can't wait to add to our collection of spankingg toys!

I personally prefer gentle spankings, just from hands. For me, the pleasure is sort of in the sensation, but it's also a lot about being grabbed and objectified. I don't think I'd enjoy it half as much if there wasn't the spank, then the grab. So nicely humiliating and sexy :D

We have a flogger but mainly my hubby uses his hand, he has quite big hands that leave red handmarks all over my bum! Sometimes he spanks me with the flat side of a plastic bath brush but only in short bursts cos it's so painful!

Enjoyable as hitty things are, I've yet to find anything better than being bent over my OH's knee and him spanking me with his hand :)

I love being spanked we have a few things ,my favourite is the flogger I love to start with it ,but whatever my oh uses from his hand to our crop it all good 😀

1 Like

I love being spanked, my OH isnt that keen on getting something to use for spanking but I'm working on it, can anyone recommend a good starter that won't scare him?