How hard do you like to be spanked?

I'm starting to like being spanked more and more, but I'm still new to it.

I'm new too it too, but just realising how much I enjoy it. Used the pvc paddle and the spank and soothe cream today when my husband came home from work at lunchtime to meet up for " lunch" on my day off. Ouchy :)

Looby-lou wrote:

I'm new too it too, but just realising how much I enjoy it. Used the pvc paddle and the spank and soothe cream today when my husband came home from work at lunchtime to meet up for " lunch" on my day off. Ouchy :)

My kind of lunch!

Mine too (enjoyed the starters and dessert too!)

As hard possible, love the sting and the feeling of those red buttocks but often wish it would last for longer!!!

Use the leather side of spanking paddle, hand, wooden spatula or wooden spoon, but keen to try other things

Last week I had the hardest spanking yet, using leather spanking paddle,O/H's hand and wooden spatula but last nights spanking overtook that and WOW WOW WOW!!!

Out came the O/H favourite, the leather spanking paddle For some reason there was no gentle warm up spanks, just straight in with a really hard WHACK, made me jump, but in a good way!!!! Then each spank just got harder and harder, faster and faster, cheeks got redder and redder and as for the sting factor, just amazing!!!!!

Fell asleep with very red stinging cheeks and OMG it felt so good!!!

Slightly uncomfortable to sit this morning, but still feels amazing and can't wait for later if last night was anything to go by!!!!

Hard! I absolutely love it! And I love seeing the handy work after

I occasionally like to be spanked or paddled, but have to be mood, more usually I'm the one dishing it out! My OH loves it, be it a simple spanking and paddling down to a session which normally starts off with spanking then a flogger, finishing off with a paddling either leather or wooden which is harsher. Bondage and restraint sometimes feature too, including a nice gag. I totally enjoy letting my dominant side take over and bringing out his submissiveness, it's quite something.

The harder the spanking the more I like it, however sometimes O/H just doesn't spank hard enough and during a bit of an arguement last night I said "You don't even know how to give a good spanking!!!" (which is not true, I've had some amazing spankings) I was then told "We will see about that" over his knee I went, knickers down and the hand spanking began until my cheeks and thighs were glowing, I thought he was never going to stop!!! I was then made to stand in corner for about 20 mins until he decided it was bedtime, was sent upstairs with him spanking each cheek in turn with a wooden spoon, as I was going up each stair. Then back over his knee, this time leather spanking paddle was used, again though he was never going to stop!!! I was then bent over the footboard of the bed and recived god knows how many spanks with the crop!!! (That stings like a bitch, especially on already glowing cheeks and thighs) More corner time followed with hands on head so I could not rub my glowing cheeks. Finally back over footboard and 12 strokes with the bamboo cane, (that stung) followed by some amazing sex!!!!

Have some lovely marks from his handywork this morning and cheeks feel amazing, which makes me horny!!!!

However I am sitting on a pillow this morning and really don't think I have any need to complain he doesn't know how to give a good spanking again!!!!

My partner won’t even engage in spanking. :( I told him the thought of him doing it turns me on but he still won’t and thinks it degrades a women and doesn’t feel comfortable. No convincing him I guess...