How has Lovehoney helped you??

It's nice to find a retailer that isn't totally motivated by profit, and has taken the time to create a community space. It certainly benefits the site as a whole, but more than that, it's brought together a bunch of genuinely lovely people with a shared interest (well, everyone's got that shared interest!) and a shared willingness to discuss issues that wouldn't usually crop up in 'polite' conversation.

Although I created my account quite a while back, I've only recently started using the forums and I have to say the atmosphere here is unique - so many people willing to help out total strangers, it's quite unusual these days!

As for the commercial side, I've been a fan for much longer - I imagine our toy collection is probably rather pitiful compared to some OA members, but I've always had excellent service, and the one faulty item I got was replaced without a quibble. The added extras - the customer reviews, the videos, the blog - all help to ensure that newbies who don't really know what they want (and we were all newbies once... *sigh*) can find plenty of useful, impartial information to help them choose.

I'm guessing the reason that there is such an active community here is that people do keep coming back, and people only do that if they're particularly fond of a retailer. Lovehoney - whatever you're doing, keep doing it!

I struggle with a low libido recently and joining in with the LH community helps to keep me engaged with sex and therefore helps to stimulate my libido. Also, various tips on here have helped me to enjoy more solo play when my OH is away during the week and have helped us to have a more varied sex life.

My OH was understandably unhappy with how things were so all this is contributing to the success of our marriage. Thanks guys!

Lovehoney has helped loads! It has made me more open and able to discuss sex and sex related issues without feeling like a raving nympho, it has made me feel more comfortable with my sexuality, I can now completley accept that I am bi, that is me and I shouldn't feel 'dirty' or 'wrong' for it.

It has expanded my horizons and I have tried things and want to try things I would never have considered without lovehoney, its made it easier for me and magichands to talk about what we want in the bedroom and given us the guts to try things!

Thank you Lovehoney!

The OA forums especially are great for me, a place to come and natter with like minded folks and not feel like I'm in the minority or a pervert. LH itself is an awesome site for buying things, so non-seedy and pleasant to browse.

Some of the folks here are proper gems too, always ready to listen and give good advice about things.

Well I already answered this in my most recent thread ( Thanks OA )

Toxy, Cool thread! LH truely is a great retailer, Not very common these days, And the community Even better!

I've only been here a short while but I think I can safely say I have made some genuinely nice friends on here allready!

'P'

SeduceUsNow wrote:

Well I already answered this in my most recent thread ( Thanks OA )

Toxy, Cool thread! LH truely is a great retailer, Not very common these days, And the community Even better!

I've only been here a short while but I think I can safely say I have made some genuinely nice friends on here allready!

'P' External Media

Aw im glad its made a difference and yeah it is quite a unique community on here...............not something iv ever come across before.......and unlikely to do so again!!

How has love honey helped me, well, first off it's made me less nervous about my own body and has brought me and my partner closer. I also love the forums and met lots of very nice people.