How horny are you right now?

5 days of no sex, masturbation and no cumming. All this time the wife has been masturbating morning and night in front of me and talking dirty but I will make it to tomorrow how ever hard she tries tonight.
The things I’ll try and do so I don’t have to give her another 50 pounds to spend on here.
This is her silly game idea by the way she thought I’d be unable to resist sex or touching myself but I am damn horny right now.

8 Likes

Very

1 Like

It’s increasing :smiling_imp: hubby’s said that the bed is at the perfect height for him to bend me over and pound me :drooling_face:

1 Like

The urge hasn’t really subsided since my cheeky solo play this morning, in fact it’s building……….

1 Like

I’ve been slightly hypomanic lately so I definitely get way more horny - I’ve masturbated like 3 times today already :sweat_smile: Will hopefully be seeing my FWB tonight though so that will hopefully sort me out

5 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna
Many apologies,it was just me trying (and failing) to be funny,no offence intended,
Reprimand taken on the chin.
Sorry :disappointed: :pensive:

Wife just texted and is ready for some hot tub fun followed up by some shower play and a session in the bed. I made her use the glass dildo on herself while I used the bullet and played with her nipples. She thoroughly enjoyed me licking it off when she was done.

I have a feeling that the toys may come out tonight as the kids are back in school and everyone is in bed early again… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very! I tried to initiate sex with the wife last night but she said it was ‘too late’ so though I’d try again tonight but she’s gone to bed early :pensive:

I shall therefore be taking some naughty pictures of myself tonight and have some fun

2 Likes

Didn’t happen. She only wanted a snuggle session with no sex which I accomodated. We fell asleep holding each other and was awesome. I got her a ring for our 20th anniversary which she lost a diamond out of. She got it back today and is super stoked. I texted and told her I just want to see the ring on her tonight, nothing else… she sent back a cleavage shot… pretty excited…

2 Likes

Very, it’s all I could think about today…can’t wait for end of shark week :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Why is it every time I hear ‘shark week’ I hear the Jaws theme tune :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Through the roof horny well happy days :blush::wink:

3 Likes

It’s getting there :smiling_imp:

Can’t stop thinking about last night’s session, and how much I want him :drooling_face:

3 Likes

In the office now and it’s getting stronger by the hour.After a good session last night I’m gagging for more this evening.
Can’t stop thinking about it, and my fingers had a wander a little while ago.Bring it on!

1 Like

He’s gonna get it tonight - are you ready mr s xx

4 Likes

The wife has left me feeling very horny this morning. We were masturbating each other until she came, she then got on top and started riding me. After 30 seconds she got off and told me I’m getting no more until tonight.

3 Likes

Very!! Me and the wife were snuggling up in bed just a minute ago and her hand wandered under the covers and into my boxers. Then only a few seconds later the kids came bundling into the room stopping everything in its tracks! So yeah, very horny right now!! :joy:

2 Likes

Still pretty horny considering I haven’t had much inclination to play lately

When did you last masturbate?

4 Likes

Well I did sort myself out last night but browsing through twitter this morning has got me super horny again

1 Like

It’s crazy how much there is. Can’t really open my twitter in public anymore :rofl: