How horny are you right now?

We would be the same, kids have gone to my mums.
We have just filmed a fuck,

1 Like

@Boltonlad1 weā€™ve never filmed a fuck well done! We sometimes have sex and we (I) put a few mirrors around but my wife isnā€™t too interested in seeing herself recorded which is a shame.

She did send me some sexy photos the other day when we were apart for a few days.

Do you watch back and then delete / does the video look good?

I am always horny, as sun is shining the temperatures are increasing so is my horniness. Always ready for some fun :wink:

1 Like

Very, couldnā€™t stop feeling horny for the past week

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been browsing twitter so all Iā€™ve seen is boobs and bums so the level is climbing :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Off the scale need a solution haha

1 Like

Done for the night

1 Like

I am an 11/10 right now. The weather was fantastic this week, Iā€™ve been working and working out like crazy, started a few normal supplements (vitamin d and zinc) and the dragon is here. I am losing it :laughing:

1 Like

Very horny we had a big night of sex planned. We went out yesterday and why we were in the car the wife pulled out her we vibe and started masturbating bringing herself to a very quick orgasm. Then we went out on the town last night and she wore a flimsy top short skirt and heels (looking very hot).
Too much drink and we both fell asleep. Now waiting for my lad to go to work, then a morning of sex as we are both gagging for it.

6 Likes

Here are a few tips for recording activities . The Little Thread of Photo and Video tips and tricks

2 Likes

Literally off the scale :smiling_imp:

Heā€™s got the day off work today. Heā€™s been telling me, what heā€™s going to do to me once weā€™ve taken the youngest to nursery. So Iā€™m definitely getting hornier by the second :joy:

2 Likes

Unbelievably horny we were supposed to have a session last night but OH fell asleep so hopefully we will have one tonight

1 Like

Just about normal , about an 8 .

1 Like

To clarify , an 8 out of 1 to 10 . Not 8" , in my dreams .

3 Likes

About a 9/10, held off for the past week so going to let myself go soon

1 Like

Been feeling ridiculously horny recently. Hubby has absolutely zero libido so I canā€™t do anything about it unless heā€™s out the house :unamused:

3 Likes

Insanely! Mr KH is in for it later lol

3 Likes

I am in exactly the same position, Iā€™m stupidly horny & my wife has zero sex drive. Itā€™s been months :weary:

4 Likes

@FD1 It gets to you doesnā€™t it? After I posted here earlier I spoke to hubby about it and said that I really want things to changeā€¦time will tell if anything does change. Hope things get better for you too!

5 Likes

Well, our weekend away was a giant bust. Not only were we unable to unload kids to their respective places to have a sleep over, the opposite happened where both kids and their friends all stayed in our place! We didnā€™t even have sex! Giant bust and a let down!

Mrs. Val started Shark Week yesterday so I am out of the game for at least another 5 days. This weekend is a long weekend in Canada so hoping for some Sunday morning/night/Monday morning sexual activities as Monday is the holiday but stopped holding my breath. I am like @FD1 and @debsmc stuck with nothing for weeks now.

On a positive note, I got a tester item from LH and told Mrs. Val that we were ā€œchosenā€. I let her know that I had a few other items that I have been hanging onto that I have acquired over the last month so that she needs to prepare herself for a long session of toy and lingerie pleasureā€¦ She seemed onboard but appears to really care less. Absolutely no outlet for sex with another person and masturbation isnā€™t cutting it. I actually long for pleasure with a female and it just isnā€™t happening.

Trying to be patient but it is wearing thinā€¦

3 Likes