How horny are you right now?

9/10 really horny hoping for a very nice pegging tonight I’m going to ask OH if she wants to use her 10” on me

throbbing and wet, but no chance of solo or joint play today :pleading_face:

Very throbbing and aching for release

Maybe only an 8.5 this morning , so far . Been feeling a bit under the weather for a few days , but finally got some better sleep last night .

1 Like

Very, but get the house to myself shortly…

1 Like

Hornier than I was and OH telling when I came in she wants her pussy flogged tonight so I’m going to blindfold her then tie her to the headboard place ballgag in her mouth and flog her till she cums

1 Like

I’ve never commented on this particular thread before but tonight I’m going to wear my Valentine’s Day lingerie for my OH. Can’t wait any longer :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Been in a funk lately but have been trying to wind myself up a little as the wife and I may have the chance to get intimate later tonight.

Very been texting OH and told her what I would like tonight

@steviefun that sounds interesting

Told OH I want no need a serious ass work out and she get to pick toy I’m kinda hoping for her 10” girl cock in cowboy and also hoping she is wearing her mistress outfit also hoping to be bound gagged and blindfolded while it happens

1 Like

Even more so now after my phone call to hubby :smirk:

2 Likes

Not should you have to wait

So horny, I can’t wait for my partner to come over tomorrow so I can pound his sweet ass! Unsure if I can wait till tomorrow!

1 Like

10/10 as always, my partner doesn’t even need to ask if I’m up for it I always am. I can’t remember the last time I would have turned down sex. Im unsure if this is a good a bad thing.

1 Like

Currently off the chart OH has gone in the bath told me she is shaving pussy totally bald and getting her ass ready she has even took the glass dildo in with her and has asked if I would give her a massage with coconut oil

Yesterday he spooned me in the early hours but neither of us woke up enough for action. Just enjoyed the cuddles. He later told me he fell back asleep dreaming we were pumping. Which is funny because I do remember him twitching as if he were dreaming :joy::joy:

He did the same thing this morning. Rolled over and pulled me against him. This time I fell asleep and dreamed it - it felt so real! I really thought he’d slipped in!! We woke up for real and I was like wait…. We didn’t!?!

4 Likes

Very thinking about what I’m going to do to OH tonight

Exploding at the seems.
The wife tried on some new clothes and lingerie yesterday then said she needs to go to bed as she is tired.
She then sends me the Monday post gym picture and I feel I need to release some built up drive.

1 Like

Today is a little lower but I had two really good solo sessions at the weekend. I’m probably about 7/10

3 Likes