How horny are you right now?

Exceptionaly but not touching which is killing me going to watch arsenal v Man U then bath get shaven have food then later ask OH to bound me naked up against wall spreader bar on my ankles and flog my cockpit and balls then she can do what she wants with me but I hope she asks me to stand over her and masturbate till completion where my cum goes is again her decision

3 Likes

Achingly horny. Shark week and reduced ability to get my man alone and my vagina feels so tense, guessing lady equivalent of blue balls lol

3 Likes

I’m trying to turn that ache more into a feeling of ecstasy before I let it free, want it to generate strong feelings of happiness. I’ve got waves of cold and tingles at the moment but not yet where I want. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Very very horny after last nights very erotic flogging

Feeling really horny right now and im gonna raise the stakes by putting my jiggle balls butt plug in.

1 Like

Through the roof.
As some may know I get photos of the wife at the gym. After feeling low over the weekend, she upped her game and sent me 2 pics.
Baps out after her sweaty session.
May have to have 5 mins to myself

2 Likes

Very OH been sending dirty pics all day and telling me what she wants to do to me and what she wants in return one of which I’m not sure about doing also sent a vid of her using both suction cup toys at the same time looked like 8” in her ass and 10” in her pussy oh my god looked so good and just to get me even hornier smoking a thin cigar while doing it dirty talking all the while saying this is what she wants tonight but one of the toys replaced by me

3 Likes

8 out of 10 for me today.

Very horny rn, im waiting on a big order from LH i cant wait to try all my new items :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Extremely horny this morning. Hopefully be able to relieve some of that with some alone time for a few hours. Think some of the toys will be coming out to play

1 Like

VERY!!! One of those days when it’s all your thinking about :hot_face::pray:t2:

4 Likes

Just woke up , fresh removal of any trace of hair down there yesterday . A solid 9 , cock ball rings on and weighted nipple clamps pulling on my nipples . Looking forward to using the treadmill , just wear the prior days panties or thong so I have something to clip the safety clamp on . I would clamp it on a body part , but it has pretty good pressure and tiny sharp teeth . I do think I may have an extended round of tee plug , dildos , prostrate massager and my new favorite WeVibe remote egg .

Extremely, wife has been recovering from covid the last week and a half. Probably be posting a reply in “when is the last time you masturbated”. LOL

Very OH sent me a vid yesterday of her using two dildos on herself one in pussy one in ass whilst smoking a thin cigar she knows how horny that gets me so I had to watch it a few more times today would be rude not to

2 Likes

Very… No sex for nearly 2 weeks which is unheard of for us… Saturday night will be very very explosive!

I am the same as @Richy as it is rounding almost 2 weeks of nothing.

Planning for a fire and a glass of scotch tonight with Mrs. Val - hopefully it turns into something… We really just need to reconnect as it has been crazy with kids semester exams, etc. and we have had no time for each other.

1 Like

Just had a wank together, her period is nearly over and we’ve agreed sex only on Saturday at the club to raise the tension even more.

1 Like

7 of 10 gaming keeping it in check so far

Very!! :smiling_imp:

Thinking about last night’s session :woozy_face: is definitely contributing towards it.

1 Like

1 out of 10.

Been dropping hints and trying to reconnect but it’s been a 3-week drought and lots of tension at home. Not sure what’s going on but we have planned a date night for tomorrow to see if we can reconnect. It’s been like walking through a dense fog at home lately and I hate it.

1 Like