How horny are you right now?

Around an 8 out of 10

:arrow_upper_right: Pretty high. I’ve been focusing on sensations for an hour each morning without orgasm and they’ve been getting stronger to the point the end of my penis now feels like it’s receiving low power electrical stimulation. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Pretty horny having been told by OH she has stuff planned for me tonight but won’t say what

2 Likes

I’ve had a frustrating day at work so about 9/10 it is only at a 9 because I’m a little tired :sleeping:

1 Like

Painting and decorating tonight then. @carzy :grinning:

There might be some whitewashing to be done lol

I feel super horny at the minute,

1 Like

I’m super horny right now. I have a rare day off so I’ll be spending the day having some time pleasuring myself with some of my toys

1 Like

Very been horny all day been texting OH telling her what I want her to do to me (beg more like it) and she is definitely up for it

Did your wish come true? :wink:

I am extremely horny tonight, wife has texted to say she’s home and will be ready for me. She has a new kitty cat costume which she’s been dying to try out. Tail butt plug, gag in and blindfolded! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m at a solid 12 out of 10 OH is not in the mood so yet another solo session for me :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Very!!! :smiling_imp:

Hubby keeps teasing me :eggplant::kiss::biting_lip:

Very.

Hi

I am horny to right now and I had made love with my wife yesterday afternoon evening as we are trying for a little one

:arrow_upper_right: Quite high and also curious to experiment more. I lay relaxed after waking up and noticed a nice feeling in my shoulders which I was able to strengthen and enjoy then managed to develop in my chest together with a sensation of cold, hard nipples, while not really feeling much anywhere else. It was very pleasant to sink into this for some time while wondering if women experience something similar with only the breasts involved? :biting_lip:

:arrows_clockwise: Mmm nice, I tried lying on my back focusing on my chest for an hour, trying to get the mind of a girl imagining making out with me. Managed to stay aware of the feeling in my nipples rather than my penis until all the areas, including my head, merged into an overwhelming glow. It’s subsided a bit now with just a little dampness. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Sometimes I have it where I’m not massively interested in having my clit and pussy touched but I really want to have my breasts touched. I can’t O from nipple play but it is always a pleasant experience and quite enjoyable and something I wish I could share with my OH

1 Like

That’s interesting information thank you. Without breaking the rules on mentioning age would one first become aware of pleasant sensations developing in one area rather than all together?

For me only in the past 6 months and I’m in my late twenties. Currently I’m trying to heal form some bits that happened in the past so I’m learning quite a lot about my body and what I enjoy currently.

1 Like

Ah OK. Well it’s always nice to discover new things.