How horny are you right now?

Very at the moment, been a bit stale since we got home from hols a couple of weeks ago. Been ill and OH been crazy busy in work so hoping we can have a few big sessions on next few days now I’m feeling back to normal. Toys and masturbation just aren’t cutting it last few days :hot_face::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

ABSOLUTELY OFF THE SCALE​:smiling_imp::fire: the weather isn’t helping & unfortunately my wife still has no libido since last November, I need to keep myself occupied….

3 Likes

Absolutely gagging for it, so much pre cum everytime i get a boner. Need the release but im after a physical one other than my hand :joy::smirk:

4 Likes

So horny, i really hope my partner is up for some fun soon I can’t take much more :sob::cold_sweat:

1 Like

Horny as fuck, but I already keep the “situation” in hand :smiley:

3 Likes

9/10 here. OH has been down with UTI/bladder infection…we missed our regular Sunday “appointment” because of it.

2 Likes

Not even remotely too tired after a hot sweaty 10 hr shift

1 Like

Pretty horny as the wifes just gone in the shower. So i know shes probably going to be playing with the shower head again.

1 Like

You may need to take matters into your own hands to help him out there :wink:. A quick HJ may be the stress relief he needs and then he can reciprocate :pray:t2:.

Really horny…… OH is asleep but don’t think he’ll want to anyway…… had a stupid argument :pensive:

Right now … I could be the most flamboyant unicorn on the planet

2 Likes

Very!! My OH is always very tired and asleep in seconds :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well last night I was probably a solid 1/10 today however it is more like 8/10

1 Like

Only time I have been less horny is when I was in the depths of depression.
I’m currently at about a 2/10 on the scale, with the only bit of interest I have is a quick play with myself when pressure builds up :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Not feeling it this weekend… !st anniversary of Mum passing and ive been an arse about it coz of all the circumstances around it… OH has taken the brunt of it and i feel like a right c**t…

1 Like

It’s never easy @Davey123, I lost my mother over 10 years ago, I just keep my grief inside, wishing you the best mate.

1 Like

Change the circumstances so that its not a day to dread and stop being an arse.

2 Likes

We don’t remember any dates.

Hope you get through the weekend ok @Davey123 …focus on making things better with your OH …best of luck …oh and as @JoCat says, stop being an arse :blush:

I stopped being an arse yesterday… It made me feel worse for talking, but brought us back together.
And this morning I feel horny again… :pinched_fingers: