How ill would you have to be..?

The thought of me passing and kids having to clear out my stuff used to freak me out a little . I have offloaded several toys over the years , but now they can just be surprised . If there is an afterlife I would love to watch them go through the collection of toys . Even better photos and video . Damn Dad looked good for an old timer ! Even if he was a little bashful . Except they know I frequent the nudist camp and know I am a horny biker .

1 Like

Honestly, sex and BDSM play such a big and important role in my life that I can’t be bothered to hide it.

If I am gone, my family members or friends will have to go through my stuff - most of which is in pristine condition. I am not ashamed that I am a sexual being and quite kinky. They would simply have to deal with it, and most of them would be okay with it.

Worst case scenario, someone closed-minded and very conservative would have to sort out my huge collection of dildos and ‘‘weird’’ bdsm items. If that would be the case, I wish my spirit could watch their reaction… :joy:

4 Likes

Interesting topic, never really thought about it, all toys are kept in locked boxes so would love to be a fly on the wall if the time came.

I suspect that most of the people involved in clearing the house would be shocked and would probably dispose of them with a wry smile.

Hope everyone is keeping well, staying safe and this remains a theoretical question.

2 Likes