How long before you come?

How long does it take you to normally come?

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, are you comfortable introducing yourself? This is a great forum with forward thinking & easy people.

2 Likes

10 to 15 minutes

1 Like

It all depends, I can come in a under 2 minutes if it’s been a while since I last ejaculated, or if we/I’m making a session of it I can stay erect for 30 minutes or more. I won’t last 5 minutes these days if PIV continuously.

In my younger days was always on the quicker side more than doing a marathon session, just learnt to make sure there was plenty of foreplay so we both enjoyed it, this of course would ensure I didn’t last that long once PIV. After my first marriage ended after 33 years, I spent a couple of years single before I met my current partner, thus it was just regular masturbation. I was able to increase my time to over 15 minutes, as that was my aim. It has become shorter again as back into doing more foreplay before PIV and thus I’m far more aroused and don’t last as long once inside.

1 Like

Usually, not long. It depends on a few things - like how long I’ve been thinking about sex before having it, how long since I last had sex, and how badly I need to ejaculate.

There have been a couple of times recently where I came without even touching myself just at the thought of sex. Literally had to squat and cum on the floor because I couldn’t hold the liquid in. I can sometimes get an orgasm just from a kiss or some touching, and I have frequently experienced almost immediate ejaculation when my husband gets inside me.

5 Likes

Depends on whether I’m having sex or wanking and how long since I last came.

When having piv sex I generally last 5 minutes or so.

1 Like

We’ve had a female led male chastity relationship for a long time now so I’ve learned to control my orgasms very well.

Unless she’s doing something extreme to stimulate me I can hold back as long as she wants (including not coming at all) or come when she orders me to.

1 Like

Not long at all.

Depending on what we’re doing, and how aroused I already am, he can make me cum in a matter of seconds and through out session too.

2 Likes

Depends on what the situation is - can be anything from 2 mins to 30

1 Like

Can be quite quick for me, Lou takes minimum 15 minutes so she always gets a lot of attention so we come together most the time, usually anything from 20-40 minutes.

1 Like

Somewhere in the 10 to 40 minutes range depends on sexual activity being undertaken.

1 Like

Not long from oral 5 mins max from anal maybe 8-10 same for clit vaginal abit longer

2 Likes

Masturbation, oral and toys. Like you I can’t orgasm from Piv but have his cock head rub your clit?

1 Like

Varies so much. It can be what feels like 2mins to 30+

1 Like

I have weight gain, mobility issues, chronic pain, have had an endometrial ablation (very invasive to the cervix) and had my clit pierced 24 years ago (only lasted about 3 years!) so damage has been done.

It can take me 30 minutes (good day) to hours, at that point I have to accept it’s probably not gonna happen.

1 Like

If I’m doing myself, about 30 seconds whether it be toys or fingers but usually try to make it last a few minutes. OH usually gets me off in 10-20min if using his fingers or tongue. I can’t orgasm with PIV. OH is yet to try toys on me.
OH lasts about 30 secs if he just goes for it. Our PIV sessions usually last about 10min max before he comes.

4 Likes

If I’m masturbating I can last ages but stop start. Lingerie play gets me excited.
If PIV it varies, sometimes 10 minutes sometimes 30. Love to go long time.

2 Likes

I’ve never had the issue of finishing too early. I’ve never been able to relate to people who have this issue. If anything I’ve often had the opposite, and sometimes I wish I was quicker. Many an attempt at a quickie for me has gone ‘unfinished’, which wasn’t through lack of trying.
Rarely I’ll finish in <10 minutes, unless it’s either an exceptional blowjob, or I’m masturbating.
I’d say my average was maybe 30 or so mins.

1 Like

Normally solo wank about probably 5 mins , piv 10-15 , blow job a few mins wife is very good at this i love watching her work on me :crazy_face:. Times probably extended if being a good month :rofl:

1 Like

A good few hours usually but that’s cause I like to make the most of it and being on antidepressants makes me last longer :smile:

1 Like