How long can you go without orgasm / cumming?

Asking as my boyfriend thinks I have a high sex drive and masturbate more than him! I usually take care of myself daily but if I get to 3 or 4 days I generally feel very horny and turned and am literally like 'I am just going to the bathroom as I need to finger myself'!

I do it everyday. But I can go a few days without, longest I’ve lasted was a week and I was going crazy!

It's pretty rare for me not have an orgasm at least once a day.

I'd rather go without coffee, and that's saying something!

If pushed, I could probably go 3-4 days without going crazy. Anything over a week and I will probably have a "nocturnal emission".

Have to admit I start going a bit mad when I get over 48 hours.

I rarely go a day without an orgasm though.

Hmmm....I'd say once every 2 days is average for me. Anything over 3-4 days will have me going crazy, lol.

as a man

I like to have full sex three to four times a week (as an ideal situation)

I am mildly content if itis only once or twice at the weekend

Luckily my wife loves wanking me off in the morning as we have a nice cuddle, which could be everyday or every other day, which is lovely because most mornings are a rush so not time for full sexy time.

if she is away for a couple of days i probaly play at least once a day up to four times a day, deppending weather it is at the weekend or a week day

From another mans point I can only go a couple of days without orgasm. Mostly masturbate most days.

Me and the OH will only masterbate ourselves if the other wants to watch. Saying that we are about 2-3 orgasms together in a day, if we get the time.

I do it most days my boyfriend hasn’t got a high sex drive and drives me crazy he can go a couple of weeks

For me. Not more than a couple of days. I just have to get rid of the sexual tension

As a middle aged guy I generally need self-satisfaction around twice a week. But can vary greatly. A 2 to 3 week interval is not uncommon, but when weather gets hot I'll be at it twice a day.

Winer time I can easily go a week . Summer time , average a day or maybe two at the max . Getting tanned and oiled up and wearing little makes me super horny .

every other day is good for me however during sometime during the month I get really turned on and want it day and night good job for the toy department

For both of us, no more than a couple of days. Looking back, it's sobering to realise that has been the case for over 50 years for us, with only a few exceptions! Orgasm is one of life's necessary urges and pleasures.

I have no idea how long I can go without cumming as I have never put it to the test!

I like to masturbate every morning during the week before work - a cup of tea and something erotic does it for me - unless Mrs300 is in the mood to play with me or jump on me: which is always lovely.

Sexytime is for the weekends when we have plenty of time. We've been married twenty years and it's great!

Hi you are a lucky man 300

As highlighted in this post everyone is different in regards to their sexual needs, if anything he should consider himself lucky! I have a much higher sex drive than my partner, I would happily have sex 2/3 times a day where as she enjoys closer to 2/3 times a week.

will65 wrote:

Hi you are a lucky man 300

Will65 - oh yes!

OMG what are you lot on? Lend me your au pairs, baby sitters, grandmothers etc!

I'd say one session a week with each other - a couple of hours, lingerie, toys, different positions - energetic and uninhibited, loving finish. Twice a week is great. I probably have a couple of solo sessions in the mornings and I'm sure OH does same in shower.

It's not so much how long we can go without, more what we have time and energy for... we are both around 50ish age-wise, 3 kids, disabled family member...

I know what hobby we'll be taking up when we can retire ;-)

steph&mike wrote:

Asking as my boyfriend thinks I have a high sex drive and masturbate more than him! I usually take care of myself daily but if I get to 3 or 4 days I generally feel very horny and turned and am literally like 'I am just going to the bathroom as I need to finger myself'!

I i masturbate most days. I'm so horny if I haven't cum in about 2 days I find myself looking at women a lot more especially at work. . One of these days I will probably walk round with hard on:>l+ï