How long can you go?

My husband recently went away for a 5 week business trip, which is the longest we had been apart for years. I knew we would miss the regular sex but I'm finding I really need to take care of myself regularly :-) I can go around 3-4 days before I reach for one of my toys and my hubby says he can go a week before needing to take care of himself. How long can you go without an orgasm? Does anyone not masturbate when away from their partner?

I'm hopeless, need to come every day unless I am shattered by work and have no energy. Even then, that can be the way to a little reward after just such madness. As we're in a long distance relationship, there's little point in hanging on, that'd sometimes be 4-5 weeks with no orgasms!

I don't normally even go a day without "going solo" and just getting back to normal with every other/ days with my OH xx

Think most people are the same 3 to 4 days. As a younger man I would have to agree given the chance 2 or 3 times a day. I think in your sexual prime, teens to early 20's as a man I felt I could come all most hourly. I can remember having some dirty weekends and came 7 to 8 times in 24 hours.

Recently as my sex drive has dropped a little my wife has taught me the pleasure of waiting and being edged. I think as a young man this would not of been possible. I have gone a month and the final orgasm was amazing but not worth the wait. About a week gives you the same heightened level of desire and massive release in volume plus the huge explosion of the ejaculation.

I have to say this is something we have really gotten into, it gives my wife the lead roll she loves teasing me for a week with lots of different things. Texts , emails little notes and things whispered at inappropriate moments. Then when the time comes a couple of hours of slow massage and teased into orgasm. The plateau just before orgasm is exquisite and my wife has an amazing ability to keep me there. This is not something I would of even known about or desired as a young man. Like a lot of things in life as you get older and more appreciative of the finer things in life,you begin to savour and really enjoy them. When i was younger you didn't care that much how good it was you just wanted lots. Just like booze and food.

I can go without sex for a week or so, but I need to "go solo" in between - maybe once every couple of days I guess.

Im useless at being able to wait, i need to have 'sexual pleasure' everyday otherwise i get very frustrated and h#rny which is not a good combination

Im the same as Lookslikefun, I have a really high sex drive and i cant go a day without sex/cumming (thats sounds terrible lol maybe i need to go to sexaholics anon..).

My hubby on the otherhand is totally different.. rarely masterbates (unless im away) and finds it hard to keep up with twice a day sometimes.

I cant go a day without fun with my OH

The amount of time I can go without sex is indefinite. I usually have 'me time' every third day but I could go without too

I could not go without at least one time a day.. It is a moral imperative for propper mental and phisycal functioning..

Going without to me causes my testoterone level to build up too high, its like poison.. tried jogging, tried gym, cycling, swimming.. Nothing comes close to the release of good sex. even if its just a quickie in the office of one of my "friends" during the day or a cheeky meet in an isolated alley somewhere with the C.E.O.s P.A...

An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away..! ... Unless the doctor is atractive, willing and a naughty girl.. Then its a trip to the G.P.!

every day, one way or another, with mrsjj or solo. if imiss a day, then twice the next day, unless poorly.

mr swank - i wholeheartedly agree.

The longest I've gone was the last 2 weeks,due to illness ,working nights and Totm ,but we have had sexual contact and teasing ,normally if can go a few days between sex ,or solo time x

I can go a couple of days but then I start getting frustrated.

when I travel I personally release once/twice a week, while MRS can go about the same. We both show signs of frustration around day 3 or 4. When we are home we rarely go a second day without being together. We average once a day with more twice a day than once every two days.

My boyfriend was away for 6 months last year. I went a whole month without masturbating before he came home so it would be extra special :)