How long do women like a man's orgasm to take?

So ladies, how long do you like you man to take? I take a long time(30-45mins) to cum after my first orgasm but some women find it difficult to stay the pace but i always thought women liked men who lasted longer but this does not seem to be the case.

My ex was very good at holding off until I wanted him to come. I think 20-30 mins is a nice length of time x

I think so AA, your just so gorgeous he can't control himself! I think it also depends what mood your in as to how long you want it to last. Nothing wrong with a rampant quickie x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Well, I've been told from all my previous boyfriends (Only 3, but still) that I do feel amazing to them when they have sex with me! Something about me clamping my muscles around them, it drives them wild apparently!

Well AA yes clamping r musces around them does the trick for sure, that is a very good skill to have :-)

Wizzie86 wrote:

I think so AA, your just so gorgeous he can't control himself! I think it also depends what mood your in as to how long you want it to last. Nothing wrong with a rampant quickie x

Yes Wizzie there is nothing wrong with a rampant quickie especially when u have not seen your other half in a while or r just as horny as hell ;-)

Wizzie86 wrote:

My ex was very good at holding off until I wanted him to come. I think 20-30 mins is a nice length of time x

cheers for the update girls, i will just have to learn to come quicker ;-) and AA i cannot beleive the longest u have had is 15mins!!!! with foreplay is that not very very quick? u must have just being warming up by then ;-)

My OH has VERY good control - he can come "on demand" so to speak so he can either come quickly when I'm feeling a little less energetic or take plenty of time if that's what we need! I think there is no "time" that is right, it just depends on the mood.

Ax

Unless there's lots of foreplay and mixing things up, long sessions of straight sex gets a little... dull and uncomfortable for me. AA, my man seems to be like yours. He could come in about two minutes, and often comes when I'm very close because he's getting excited by the way I'm reacting. It's a vicious circle :P. But sweet, I guess, to know he can't stave it off for long, heh.

bobbybrown07 wrote:

AdnaW - fancy sharing your OH's tips on havingsuch good control?? I am v.jealous!!

It's all to do with muscle control. He tenses the pelvic floor mucles (the ones you use to stop pee midflow) in order to control himself. He does have to stop during sex occasionally too when he's getting a little too close though. He can orgasm without ejaculating too (something to do with squeezing in the right place) although he says it's not too pleasant as he feels like there's no proper release.

Welcome to the forums bobbybrown!

Ax

It's not often that I orgasm through sex, so I dont really mind how long it takes because it's all good! Once I orgasm it stops feeling that good, so I hope that my OH will orgasm quickly after that, but I only orgasm through traditional sex perhaps every month or two, if that. I think generally it's about 10-15 minutes, although we usually jump straight into sex and dont play about that much before or during.

it depends for me sometimes i just want a quickey and other times i want it to be nice and slow, so we just do things to make sure he cums when i want him to :P

though its much easyer to speed him up to cumming then it is to slow him down lol :P

Dxx

i have to admit. sometimes i prefer a guy to come quicker. but its easy enough to make a guy come quickly if you really want to. and if using your muscles fails just screaming "fuck me hard" usually helps!! x