How long should I last

So I’m 27 and always worried that I don’t last long enough for my other half we have been together 9 years and she’s never said I don’t she claims she’s always done before me but I find it hard to believe we have 4 play and it’s always me doing everything and I don’t mind but when we actually have sex it last 15 minutes also she says she can only cum once as it’s to sore after :relaxed:

3 Likes

@lukenormanhampson24 I see absolutely no issue with the above. 15 minutes and she is warmed up before :ok_hand:
If you are both satisfied you have nothing to worry about.

4 Likes

Thank you she definitely seems like she is and never complained but just sometimes us men worry

2 Likes

Human nature! If my Husband lasts too long I worry that Im not tight enough etc.

3 Likes

Ahh got to say my other half is very tight and that’s the problem why I don’t last long so it’s not all bad

1 Like

We tend to focus on foreplay more than anything. It doesnt hurt to orgasm more than once but i can struggle and find sex uncomfortable once ive cum so he tends to edge me through foreplay until we are both right on the edge. This can be 20mins or 2 hours, all according to what time we have. The sex itself tends not to last very long as we basically just do it to climax. We like him to cum inside me whether it be vaginally or anally and together but it may only last 5 mins but quite frankly thats how we like it

2 Likes

Hi @lukenormanhampson24 I wouldn’t put a time limit on it , it takes as long as it takes until your both satisfied welcome :+1:

1 Like

If she’s sore, maybe she needs extra lube? Or if she’s very tight, maybe she has a medical problem like Vaginismus, and may benefit from seeing a doctor?
How long you last depends on a lot of factors, so if you’re both happy with 15 minutes, don’t worry! You might be being worried/influenced by bragarts at work or online boasting of lasting ages etc etc. Usually they are fibbing!

2 Likes

I wouldn’t worry about it, as long as you are both satisfied then that’s good. My OH can last anything from 5mins to occassionally 30 mins but usually around 15 minutes like you. To be honest, after 15-20 I’m tired and generally had enough :rofl:
I do enjoy plenty of foreplay though since this is when I usually orgasm and it takes quite a long time for me to get aroused enough for penetration.

If she’s feeling sore then I agree with @WillC, maybe some more lube would help? Do you mean that she is sore from penetration or that her clitoris is too sensitive for another orgasm? If it is from penetration then I would look up vaginismus and see if it sounds like how she feels - it’s nothing serious, it’s just a name given to involuntary tightening of the muscles which makes penetration difficult or uncomfortable. If not, it’s definitely worth using lube (or more of it).

2 Likes

15 mins is a good lenght of time. As suggested above maybe some lube, it may help you last longer and make it more comfortable for your OH.

Also if the foreplay is going on for an extended time the natural lubricant may be used up before any PIV?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum dude :slightly_smiling_face:
I completely agree with @Mrs.John on this and on average we all last different times so wouldn’t worry so much if you both are happily pleased with how things are :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This part stuck out for me and seeing as everyone else has hopefully answered and reassured you, I thought I’d ask you about this…

Is the foreplay enough for you if its you that makes all the effort? I’m wondering if you’re not satisfied by the foreplay and could that be why 15mins of penetration doesn’t seem very long because you’re not fully satisfied?

2 Likes

I remember when I was younger everyone would brag to each other about how long sex sessions would last, sometimes hours, & then I never understood why I didn’t enjoy it :see_no_evil: For me, 15/20mins is perfect. Any longer & I find it gets uncomfortable. I’d rather focus on other aspects rather than just the penetration bit. OH likes to ensure I cum first & one orgasm tends to be enough for me as I get super sensitive.

6 Likes

Yeah my oh is the same can’t carry on as she says it’s to much