How long does your boyfriend/husband last?

just wanted you get an average from all you members, how long does you boyfriend/husband last before he just has to finish?

my husband can usually last 30-40 minutes if it's slow love making or 5-10 if it's fast intense love making.

My oh can last a couple of hours ,lucky me :-)

Lucky girl

My first husband. About ten minutes

2nd and 3rd about 5.

angeldelight wrote:

My oh can last a couple of hours ,lucky me :-)

dont you get sore?

I'm one of the lucky ones too we can go 3 hours if we have the time, but usually an hour is about all we get, with work, home and kids.

i found it depends on how horny we get and how often we have sex. could be 10 mins or upto 30 or 40 i'd guess. once my OH cums she just has to stop and rest a while much like me! nothing like seconds and thirds!

When do you start the watch - on penetration??

depends... sometimes we do it for hours and sometimes it can last half an hour or even less...

Eh, I don't time my partner but I doubt it's the same everytime.. He always lasts longer than me which is a plus, but usually right after me.

For my OH it depends on the speed, or how long it takes me to orgasm etc. He can last between 10-50 mins. On average it's probably about 30 mins.

OH has been anything from 3mins once inside me to 20-30mins . I personally wish it was longer not nessarley fooking but the teasing x

Have you tried golden root it's fantastic

It will keep his cock hard for 12 to 24 hours

And I mean hard

Even when I cum with golden root my cock stays hard for hours it's great

Hope this helps

My partner doesn't feel the need to 'finish' every time... we just have sex until we're both satisfied, which doesn't necessarily include orgams. His kink is seeing my pleasure, which works out really well for both of us ;) So how long we have sex just depends on how much time we have and what sort of mood we're in!

I think it really is dependant! My OH can last anywhere between 10 mins to an hour, depends what mood we're in and what we've been playing at before hand!

I generally find it no problem to keep going until my wife is totally satisfied (after which she prefers if I don't keep going too long!) So it's very much the case of consciously working to let the orgasm build once I'm happy it's appropriate.

Strangely the exceptions have been when I haven't been fully hard (not a problem these days thanks to regular pelvic floor exercises). Under those circumstances I haven't been in control of the situation and have often cum quite quickly. Of course the other exception is when being pegged - an amazing sensation that allows me no real control over my orgasm.

Definitely mood dependent! If it's all romantic and heading more towards making love he lasts about 30-40 minutes but if it's definitely intense sex then about 15-20

im quite impressed with mine, in an intense session he can usually last half an hour and about an hour-hour and a half if its slow love making :) but I think that has a lot to do with him pacing himself so i get the most pleasure i can ^^ x

TonyUk8 wrote:

Have you tried golden root it's fantastic

It will keep his cock hard for 12 to 24 hours

And I mean hard

Even when I cum with golden root my cock stays hard for hours it's great

Hope this helps.

Are you saying you could be walking around with a massive erection for 12-24 hours. That's a good way to get fired. What happens if people call over :)

I gave in once and let a guy who had been texting me from work come over to mine and he literally came before i touched him! Is rather funny now, but at the time i was fuming! he got me really excited on the phone then gets here and is 'done and dusted' before i even get a look in!

i know some guys are quick but that took the piss!

Was not a happy bunny!

xxx

I know it sounds to good to be true but it is

Golden root is fantastic first bought it here

You have to be careful when you take it thought. I usually take it on Friday nights because the effects will wear off by Monday

When using golden root for the first time only take one tablet. The first time I used golden root I took 2 tablets and my cock was rock hard for 3 days. I had to have a day off work on the Monday

It's fantastic my wife is so obsessed with golden root she just uses my cock as a dildo and rides me like a horse. She eventually gets tired of fucking my cock as it is so hard even when you cum the irrection stays as hard as rock

Golden root is the best cock hardener out there, try it

I used it last Friday and went to bed with a hard on last night. Got up this morning with a semi hard on and took one look at my wifes great big tits and was hard as rock in seconds. My wife has just had a shower and I have just had a wank over her great big tits in the shower, great

Just having a cup of tea now still with my cock as hard as rock

Hope this helps

Good luck