How Long To Cum?

Hehe he is very good at PIV (and everything else for that matter).

3 Likes

This was and is always a very interesting topic for me, have you considered studying Tantric?

1 Like

If there has been any type of edging involved then I can blow in under a minute easily. I love being edged but then hate that it usually means PIV is so quick.
Just edging/HJ/BJ I can last 10 minutes or so but again get so aroused I just can’t control myself by the end

2 Likes

Both my wife and i need at least 15mns of PIV to come. I usually can keep it going longer until she comes or she knows she’s not gonna come that night and asks me to finish.

I’ve never managed to come from a blowjob, though the feeling is so incredibly intense!!!

She usually takes a while to warm up and i guess ive learnt to control myself to match her, i always feel so disappointed if she doesnt cum.

3 Likes

In empirical data (i.e. from editing our “home movies”) I’ve identified that my wife consistently cums between 10 and 12 minutes post-direct-stimulus-initiation (usually receiving oral, riding me in cowgirl, or digital/mechanical stimulation).

I can cum in under 2 minutes if I just go for it, or draw it out until we can cum together.

3 Likes

Set a new record today. I was even wearing clothes. GF slid in close to me, and one deep kiss later I totally made a mess. So… in the right frame of mind and without stimulation, apparently it takes 5 seconds. :rofl:

5 Likes

I could be a minute or so if rushed but by myself I’ve been making it last longer and longer and may or may not cum after an hour or so. :hourglass:

1 Like

I think it definitely depends on how long it has been and how I’m feeling. I like to think that I can control it but sometimes I take a break and we go back to oral on her and then back to PIV. I don’t really like delay sprays so I just go with the flow and take breaks to focus on her if needed.

1 Like

For me it can vary from couple thrusts and I’m pulling out to shoot my load, to 20/30 minutes and I’m thinking fuck sake when am I gonna cum I’m knackered…

Few months ago on holiday, pumped the wife at the side of a lake bent over a tree, all the excitement I was barely in and it was all over.
About 2 weeks ago we fucked for ages…

3 Likes

I do the same thing. I wish I could understand it :laughing:
Some times I think I get in my head and last ages and other times I look at my partner and feel like I’m going to destroy Pompeii

3 Likes

Way too quickly . They quit inviting me to orgies , I was always the first one done and would win the door prize .

1 Like

For me
Oral- never had anyone finish
PIV- 20/30 minutes on average
Masturbation- 5/10 minutes
For wife
Oral- 5 minutes
PIV- 10/15
Masturbation - 3/5 minutes

1 Like

For me (female)

Oral: 5-10 mins
PIV : Depends who it is
Masturbate: 5 mins

5 Likes

Masturbation depending on clit stimulating or deep inside 5-10 mins max with the other half 15-20 x

1 Like

Honestly takes me so long when with a partner. On my own anywhere between 5 to 20 mins. With a partner usually at least 20 mins if not longer. Sometimes i cant even cum because im too in my head about it. But sex isnt about the end result

3 Likes

To quickly in my case. I’m the classic minute man at best. Worst case it’s three pumps and there she blows.

That’s penetrative sex. I can last forever hand or blowjob. No idea why?

1 Like

The mind and body are very complex, you’re perhaps conditioned to a specific combination of sensations.

I guess so. Initially I thought it was overexcitement that caused my fast reaction but it’s never changed with experience or different women.

I find that getting an orgasm is controlled by my brain. If I am really excited or I find what we are doing really kinky then it’s over in less than a minute. Other times if my mind is calm such as during wake up sex I can take over an hour to get there. When I am desperate to masturbate it it definitely less than thirty seconds of applying my wand.

2 Likes