How many cross dressers out there

I am, I am *sticks hand in the air* and my oh loves it just as much as me if not more.

Always loved trying on women's clothes from a young age, but I keep it secret. None of my previous girlfriends knew I would raid their drawers when they were out!

1 Like

Yep I can remember wearing female clothes when a teenager and loving it. Always done it secretly till my oh mentioned that she had a fancy to see me in lingerie and stockings.
Never looked back since, only do it for her and as part of our sexual games, I love having her hands up my skirt etc. would never do it outside.

I should have said in my previous post that the first Mrs P. was quite into it and used to like me in stockings and make-up especially. The present Mrs P. does blow a bit hot and cold on it, but it was all discussed and accepted when we started together and it isn't so much that she doesn't like it but more that she doesn't think she should like it.

As it happens, I always have lingerie on, and if it's a day when she's not going for it, it somehow gets discarded before action. Other times it stays on. Occasionally she dresses up a bit but I've come to the conclusion she's quite happy for me to have the work of choosing an outfit or set of undies and she just goes naked. That's fine by me ... . Now and again I have the pleasure of giving her my underwear, as we're similar sizes.

Most men I know crossdress, I think it's great! I believe clothing shouldn't have a gender

I kinda am. Love wearing tights and knickers, they don't just look pretty but they feel so warm, delicate and soft. I'd like to wear girly tops and bottoms too, with makeup and the full gear but i just don't think i'll be able to truly be myself until i can afford to move out, my family just wouldn't understand.

Crossdressing just feels so sexy! Women's undies and clothing feel great and just the feel of the fabrics turns me on, although it's encouraging to see LH etc doing more sensual male clothing (a proper fitted male thong still feels sexy as hell but is a lot more practical for everyday wear than a women's one with no space for the package!)

I'm lucky in that my g/f is super open-minded and we both believe that anything that turns the one on, turns both on. We do lots of role switching and she loves pegging me, and is cool about the idea that I'm being her "girl", and it's amazing for me to turn that round, be the traditional dommy male and take her hard, but dressed feminine.

1 Like

i would love to dress for my wife in her thong and stocking iv done it on my own but she doesnt know

I'd like to give it a try (purely in the bedroom, I mean, it's just a kink thing for me ;) ) but I feel like I'm too chubby to make it work. Well, chubby is a bit of an understatement, but you know what I mean. Maybe when I've lost a bit of weight I'll try it out.

And yes, I'd get rid of the beard first!

I like to dress up on occasion, sometimes the full she-bang but sometimes just some lingerie and nobody knows I do either.
I love the feeling and the taboo of it all.
It feels so naughty to have a pair of lace under my clothes when i'm out and about but also just really comfortable too whilst lounging about :)
but yeah, I love it!

Not a cross dresser but have some lace flower print thongs(male) and would wear girls knickers, might have to suggest it to the wife.

Lollipop, you say you would never do x dressing. Can I ask how many pairs of trousers you have in your wardrobe ? Or for that matter shirts. Is this not cross dressing .Why is it that females can wear anything and it is not considered wrong or out of the ordinary.

Why do us men have to conform to strict dress codes ?

I'm cis female who likes crossdressing every now and then. I'm quite fluid in what gender I like to present. I wear underwear from the men's section all the time since it's more comfy. My partner has supplied me with quite a few of his shirts and clothes since we're exactly the same size.

If I go out presenting as male I generally just bind, but I pack occasionally which can be quite a turn on.

Generally women can dress in men's clothes and not get harrassed for it cause it's acceptable to be male, but femininity is strictly regulated.

It's seen as shameful for a man to be feminine or dress up in women's clothes because of all the constructs of how men have to be strong and tough and being feminine is seen as the opposite of how men are 'supposed' to act. It's some patriarchal sexist bullshit, men should be able to dress in ALL the femmey clothes if they wish, and not be shamed for liking a 'woman's thing'.

1 Like

Bimboid wrote:

Always loved trying on women's clothes from a young age, but I keep it secret. None of my previous girlfriends knew I would raid their drawers when they were out!

This seems way common. You'd be surprised. A lot of both gents and ladies (myself included) find this hot. ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Hi, me also. Mostly buy from the usual online stores and love going out dressed up, especially on summer evening ps when I go out mostly un-dressed ;-)

phil wrote:

Lollipop, you say you would never do x dressing. Can I ask how many pairs of trousers you have in your wardrobe ? Or for that matter shirts. Is this not cross dressing .Why is it that females can wear anything and it is not considered wrong or out of the ordinary.

Cause ballsy women like Katherine Hepburn preferred them and had the guts to dress as they liked.

Probably helped that taking on male dress had associations of taking on power too. Society's misogyny has a lot to answer for. But if you want to free male dress, you have to do it.

Just like some strong, gutsy women did back in the 1930s.

But hey, if you want to say I'm CD because I prefer men's socks to women's, go for it. I couldn't care less.. :-)

I'm always living in my boyfriends clothes! Id rather come home and put his tshirt on then mine. However I don't think he's turned on by it lol. I think it's alright for women to do this but if he come down in my pjs I wouldn't know where to look! Wrong really how men would be looked at different to women doing it

My wife got me into wearing knickers a few years ago, first it started with hers but now she buys me my own from m&s, mainly the floral lace wrap knickers and full brief style, as I'm quite well of it was a struggle to find knickers with a big enough front gusset, but m&s knickers have what they call "added stretch" so the full briefs etc fit quite well. the best fitting have to be the lace wrap knickers and the embroidered crossover briefs, a lot of the reviews on m&s knickers are from men. Anyone intrested in good fitting knickers should try m&s just search "high rise full briefs" this will bring up some of the best fitting knickers for men, also try "lace wrap knickers" these are the best fitting I have ever worn.

1 Like

I am a transvestite. Started out very young dressing in bits and pieces of mum and sis clothes. at 14 I dressed fully with makeup for the first time and fell in ust with the girl i created.

now thirty odd years later its changed into a permanent obsession which affects my life in not a good way.

wife knows and even plays with me dressed sometimes, but she doesnt realise how far i have gone.

I buy clothes and sex toys, meet men go to clubs where i am used as a slut by real men.

I go dogging dressed as a slut too.

I probably own more sex toys than a lot of women, i have more lingerie than my wife by a factor of four!