How many guys shave their legs .... and why?

Just wondering how many guys out there shave their legs .... and why they do it.

For me it was a gradual process. At first I just trimmed it back with clippers, but then one day thought I'd shave the tops of my legs. Found it to be a very sensual process and liked the look and feel of shaved skin. Now I am completely smooth from waist down and find it kind of addictive ....

The weird thing is that my legs always feel different after I've shaved, and this feeling lasts all day. It's like my skin feels tight and stretched. At first I didn't like the sensation, but now I love it. Makes me really aware of my skin, and of course I just love the smoothness.

I also wear stockings or tights quite frequently, and again this makes my skin feel so different. Like my legs are being gently massaged with every step I take.

So my reasons for shaving is that it is a sensual process and I love the 'tight' feeling of my skin which lasts all day. Even better when I wear stockings or tights after shaving.

Interested to hear other guys thoughts on the subject, and hopefully tell me I'm not alone in this. And, if you've never shaved them, well why not give it a try?

I have been considering shaving my legs or waxing them, but I have very sensitive skin and worry that they might be really irritated. I’m not sure my wife would like me too though as the hair on my legs looks like shinny gold when the sun shines on it and the wife really likes that. But I’m really keen to try stockings and suspenders, so would probably need to shave them to enable this. But I’m pretty sure you will not be alone in this, loads of men shave their legs for loads of different reasons.

I normally shave my legs in the summer. I find it's a lot easier to apply suncream with shaved legs and I get a better tan. Wearing stockings always looks better with shaved legs as well.

Janes wrote:

I have been considering shaving my legs or waxing them, but I have very sensitive skin and worry that they might be really irritated. I’m not sure my wife would like me too though as the hair on my legs looks like shinny gold when the sun shines on it and the wife really likes that. But I’m really keen to try stockings and suspenders, so would probably need to shave them to enable this. But I’m pretty sure you will not be alone in this, loads of men shave their legs for loads of different reasons.

Hey .... don't need to shave your legs to try stockings. Just do it ..... shaved or not!

Suspenders can be a bit fiddly, so why not try suspender stockings. Kills two birds .... and they look fabulous. I like the Cottelli ones sold by Lovehoney.

And regarding your hairy legs .... they will still look better in stockings .... shaved or not.

Try it ... I think you'll like it!

I close trim my very upper legs and bottom , shaving irritates my skin and itches too much . I have my whole crotch sugar waxed so the real short hair on upper legs kind of blend into bare areas . I also trim most of my leg hair down to maybe a quarter inch . Also entire back about a quarter inch and chest hair to about a half inch . It helps in tanning and I do not look like a caveman . Also , I feel much more like a sex machine . I guess I am a 61 Y/O manscaper .

Hi , got very hairy legs but don’t shave them. Don’t really like having hairy legs but no happy shaving them in case they grow back even hairier :)

Ive shaved mine three times now only over winter I love the way they look in hold ups and or heels also the shaved legs and fresh bed linen thing that women go on about feels lovely.

I shave my legs, really want to try waxing, prefer to be completely shaved from the waist down

I really enjoy the feeling of bare legs in tight dresses and even better when wearing stockings.

The day after they fell really strange under my work trousers but in a nice way. For me it's mainly how I look in stockings and heels just a shame I can't really wear them outside in the sun!

I would, as I have a strong dislike for body hair. The wife loves the hair on my chest, and my legs. So, for her, it stays

I would like to shave mine as the hairs don't grow very evenly but the OH doesn't fully appreciate my liking of things and g-strings especially the lace

I'm a woman, but I've met 2 guys who shaved their legs. One of them liked the feeling as well as the look, so he shaved everything except his head. The other was an extremely dedicated cyclist and shaved his legs for practical and hygienic reasons.

I have shaved my legs a couple of times... mainly when I get a new trimmer/shaver and I get carried away with the full body hair removal.

I'm hairy all over, I'm part ape, part bear I think. Think Pete Sampras but hairier and less talented. If I shave anything it'd look insane without doing my whole body, and there just aren't enough hours in the day for that... So yeah. No leg shaving for me.

He shaves his body completely each spring, we're naturists and this is in preparation for the summer. He's usually very hairy and his hairless body is a nice change. It soon grows back.

I've shaved my legs since I was 16 now 49. Along with shaving legs I've also shaved cock, chest, bum and wife helps with back and have never had any shaving rashes or irritation and in fact hair growth has reduced over the years. The reason I started shaving was better when working out and sweating plus the OH likes me smooth

Always shave my legs sheer stockings look and feel so much better , also shave around my bits and bum much prefer that smooth look just leave tidy bush at the front.

I wouldn't ever shave my legs but I used to shave my toes( but now I use hair removal cream) because the hairs used to look my toes were dirty.

Also on a rare occasion I've sneaked a pair of wife's stockings on the hairs seemed to tingle.