How many have you had?

Strapon! wrote:

Mrs Strapon loves being called a slut...again, only by me though! A girl should be a slut in the bedroom in my opinion! x

Um, I think that not just women should be sluts in the bedroom. :)

mondo1 wrote:

I think it's because she rarely gives me a BJ and never gives me one without asking. I wouldn't care if she'd given 500 people a BJ if she was equally happy to do it for me, but the fact that she apparently would readily give people a BJ (almost always 1 night stands) yet I now have to beg for one is a bit strange. I suspect she's given about BJs to 50 or 60 people, which I think is quite a lot for someone who is so reluctant to give me one.

mondo1 - you might want to keep in mind that oral sex is oral sex regardless of whether you ejaculate in her mouth or not. Personally, I won't allow any man to ejaculate in my mouth because I can't stand the taste of semen. Perhaps your wife would be more interested in giving you oral sex if she knew for sure that you weren't going to ejaculate in her mouth.

But since she has an issue with it overall, I would recommend leaving the topic entirely alone for a good long time. Your wife knows you like fellatio, and she knows you want it, and she knows you know that she doesn't like it. If you take all of the pressure away by leaving the topic alone, and focus on doing what she likes, she may bring it up herself when she's ready.

It sounds to me like oral sex is something she did a lot of before, and now she's developing her self image and her ability to say "no", and doing that within the safe environment of a relationship with a man who loves her. I think that all sounds really positive.

Try to keep in mind that whatever unpleasant feelings she has about oral sex, those won't be anything to do with you, and they're not your fault. Those are just feelings she has, so try to respect them. I mean, it's not like she's denying you oral sex to punish you or something, right? :)

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

Thats because we're using the word in a sexually intelligent way, we're not being bitchy 'ohmigod she had sex with 2 guys in 2 nights - what a slut!', that's not being a slut - that's just having a lucky streak! :D

And Jake, let's use the term "bitch" in a sexually intelligent way too, ok? Because the next time you even suggest that I'm anything less than an actual proper bitch, I am going to get Very Upset(tm).

You have been warned. :p

Geordie_Paul wrote

A lady in the street and a freak in the bed?

Hehe Usher's finest! My boy says this is me!

Good for you littlebird, now when we say boy in this context l take it we aren't talking about the recent 13 year old dad are we!!!!

TB

Eeeeeeeeeeeeew! No, I refer to him as my boy because he's five years younger! Lovely.

I'm at a loss to understand the whole 13 year old boy thing. When I was that age (I think the girl is 15) I still played in my den! I certainly wouldn't have been having sex with 13 year old boys! I'm so glad I had a childhood.

Men should definately be sluts in the bedroom too, problem is, we tend to act like sluts everywhere! x

Strapon! wrote:

Men should definately be sluts in the bedroom too, problem is, we tend to act like sluts everywhere! x

Yellow Card Strapon - Speak for yourself you tart, slut, slapper, bum.... whatever ha ha !!!

TB

Andserkiel wrote:

Sex- 1 person

BJ- 1 person

Hand job- 2 people

BJ 1 person

TB

Sex:- 7 people

Fingerage :- 10 people

Oral :-5 people

im a good boy :D

Ac

mondo1 - you might want to keep in mind that oral sex is oral sex regardless of whether you ejaculate in her mouth or not. Personally, I won't allow any man to ejaculate in my mouth because I can't stand the taste of semen. Perhaps your wife would be more interested in giving you oral sex if she knew for sure that you weren't going to ejaculate in her mouth.

But since she has an issue with it overall, I would recommend leaving the topic entirely alone for a good long time. Your wife knows you like fellatio, and she knows you want it, and she knows you know that she doesn't like it. If you take all of the pressure away by leaving the topic alone, and focus on doing what she likes, she may bring it up herself when she's ready.

It sounds to me like oral sex is something she did a lot of before, and now she's developing her self image and her ability to say "no", and doing that within the safe environment of a relationship with a man who loves her. I think that all sounds really positive.

Try to keep in mind that whatever unpleasant feelings she has about oral sex, those won't be anything to do with you, and they're not your fault. Those are just feelings she has, so try to respect them. I mean, it's not like she's denying you oral sex to punish you or something, right? :)

To be fair, I had a really awesome BJ on Friday night before we went out for a Valentine's Day dinner (although it was on the 13th as we were away on 14th). She wore her really slinky nightie and just pushed me onto the bed and just went for it. Although I didn't come from the BJ, she finished me off with her hands and said it seemed to help her squeemishness about having come in her mouth.

We're starting to really try to tackle our sex-life problems, so hopefully things will get even better from here.

mondo1 wrote:

Ac

To be fair, I had a really awesome BJ on Friday night before we went out for a Valentine's Day dinner (although it was on the 13th as we were away on 14th). She wore her really slinky nightie and just pushed me onto the bed and just went for it. Although I didn't come from the BJ, she finished me off with her hands and said it seemed to help her squeemishness about having come in her mouth.

We're starting to really try to tackle our sex-life problems, so hopefully things will get even better from here.

That sounds amazing, I'm really glad for you. :)

Thanks... I'm pretty glad too :)

I'm glad things seem to be improving for you hun

xxx