How many people have you slept with?

I think the title says it all.

I've slept with 13 men and 22 women.

I thought maybe you'd like to share?

No judgement. Just curiosity.

Ink and Kink wrote:

I think the title says it all.

I've slept with 13 men and 22 women.

I thought maybe you'd like to share? And when you became sexually active?

No judgement. Just curiosity.

I've slept with 4 guys, not sure I would call any of them men ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Not against one night stands but I have been in relationships with all of them (or with my current OH ended up in a relationship after we started sleeping together)

I've had 4 men, all virgins - (I think I might possibly have a type...)

Am I a slut.... oh dear.

I became sexually active at [EDIT by Admin]

2 women - just out of curiosity really

Men ? I dont know.....That sounds awful but when I was young I went through a very bad time for a couple of years and I think used sex as an escape. Men that have ment something to me - 11 :)

Terri JJ wrote:

I became sexually active at  [EDIT by Admin]

2 women - just out of curiosity really

Men ? I dont know.....That sounds awful but when I was young I went through a very bad time for a couple of years and I think used sex as an escape. Men that have ment something to me - 11 :)

That doesn't sound bad! Don't be silly! <3 You're beautiful! I'd of tried :P

I've had sex with 8 guys, two of those I was actually dating. One of my partners I've been with for the past 4 years, and the other only lasted like 6/7 months. So out of the 6 years which I've been having sex, one of those years I clearly wasn't ready to settle down, ahaa.

Never really managed to experience sex with a female - though I'd still love to experience it!

Ink and Kink wrote:

Am I a slut.... oh dear.

Don't worry, I know people who've had more! In particular, my ex-bestfriend enrolled herself onto a plumbing course at college, and slept with ALL of her fellow students (all boys), on the provision that they do her coursework for her. She got the bloody best grades in the class... :P

I actually lost count :( had more women rhen men though i know that for sure

I can't remember! Around 15 I think (all men). I've been with my husband for about 12 years now so all the others have paled into insignificance!

5 ladies in proper relationships and about 5 women fooling around

Only became sexually active about 15 months ago and that was with my girlfriend so only 1

Only one, and that includes everything sexual!

A friendly reminder from your resident grump that life At lovehoney starts at 18 so that's when your first sexual encounter was

Sum Sub wrote:

A friendly reminder from your resident grump that life At lovehoney starts at 18 so that's when your first sexual encounter was

Still one :p

Still on 4 then ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Only one as well.

One :) only been active for around 15 months also, same as william1987

5men in relationships and 1 man casual.

But I have been with this guy for almost 11 years now!