How many have you had?

I had a conversation with my wife last night and I was quite shocked at the number of people she has given a BJ to, especially considering I only get one once in a blue moon and only when I ask for it.

I'm now beginning to wonder if what I consider to be a high number is actually that high, so I thought I'd ask you honest folks about your experiences.

In total, roughly how many different cocks have you sucked or fucked?

I cannot remember the exact amount of BJ's I've given, there is a thread which is for newbies which asks the question how many people have you slept with so the answers will be on that!

xxx

Hi Mel,

Thanks for the reply. I've looked for a similar thread but I could only find threads about how many people everyone has slept with, not the number of BJs + shags.

My wife has (what I consider to be) a relatively normal number of ex-shags, but quite a high number of BJs.

I'm wondering whether I have led a very sheltered life as I only had 1 BJ before I met my wife!

Sheltered might not be the correct word, it doesn't matter if your numbers don't add up, different people have different numbers, There are people out there that have only ever kissed one person, married them and spent the rest of their lives together.

Don't feel you've missed out hun, numbers don't meen anything!!!!!!

xxx

Only ever slept with one man - my husband of 24 years. So does that make me having led a sheltered life?

I'm not 'sure' if I have ever done a Bj on anyone...yes really!! There was a time when I was jsut 17 and got very drunk...stayed over at his house (parents upstairs) and i do remember getting down and dirty....he was fully undressed. Me - trying to stay modest.

I can remember him trying to get me to take it in my mouth - but being the good girl that I was - I was horrified....did people REALLY do such things like that?

So - the answer is still in my mind - only ever slept with one guy, and not given a full BJ to any other.

I'm wondering why the numbers seem so meaningful to you. Would it matter the same if your wife told you that she'd eaten sushi that number of times? Have you thought about why the number has impacted on your feelings so strongly?

Just some food (heh) for thought. :)

I think it's because she rarely gives me a BJ and never gives me one without asking. I wouldn't care if she'd given 500 people a BJ if she was equally happy to do it for me, but the fact that she apparently would readily give people a BJ (almost always 1 night stands) yet I now have to beg for one is a bit strange. I suspect she's given about BJs to 50 or 60 people, which I think is quite a lot for someone who is so reluctant to give me one.

Anyway, this is a sex website, not for people to moan about relationships, so I'll shut up about it now :)

I'd still be interested to hear how many people the board members have given BJs to though.

mondo1 wrote:

I think it's because she rarely gives me a BJ and never gives me one without asking. I wouldn't care if she'd given 500 people a BJ if she was equally happy to do it for me, but the fact that she apparently would readily give people a BJ (almost always 1 night stands) yet I now have to beg for one is a bit strange. I suspect she's given about BJs to 50 or 60 people, which I think is quite a lot for someone who is so reluctant to give me one.

That's interesting. Have you asked her about this? My instinctive first thought was that perhaps she felt pressured into it before when she didn't want to, and that perhaps she feels safe and comfortable with you, and more free to say "no" with you than with the others. If this is true, it would be a testament to you, really. :)

mondo1 wrote:

Anyway, this is a sex website, not for people to moan about relationships, so I'll shut up about it now :)

Oh, wow, I must strongly disagree with this. Sex, although not always bound up in relationships, is certainly an integral part of many relationships. If it were necessary to separate out the relationship element and only talk about the sex, then we might as well limit ourselves to talk about sex work and masturbation.

Since we are all real people who experience sex with actual other people, it seems absolutely appropriate to me to include discussions of our relationships with the people we are experiencing sex with.

Ok, rant over. :)

For me it was a huge deal givin 1 and really hated the thought of it so have only given 1 2 my fiance but now my view has changed i love doin it knowin how much of a turn on it is for him..

Lubyanka wrote:

Oh, wow, I must strongly disagree with this. Sex, although not always bound up in relationships, is certainly an integral part of many relationships. If it were necessary to separate out the relationship element and only talk about the sex, then we might as well limit ourselves to talk about sex work and masturbation.

Since we are all real people who experience sex with actual other people, it seems absolutely appropriate to me to include discussions of our relationships with the people we are experiencing sex with.

Ok, rant over. :)

That's ok then, I just don't want to burden everyone with my relationship troubles! Thanks for your support. I only last night found out about all this so I've not really had much of a chance to talk to her about it but I will do so tonight. My only reluctance is that I've arranged to go out for dinner tonight for Valentine's Day (we're away tomorrow) and I don't want to ruin the evening by upsetting her. Whatever happens, I'll post back on here later. Might even be able to get the love finger out again for her if I get lucky :)

wish my oh did

(runs away at the thought o having to even think about counting)

Haha yeah, I feel like such a slut* now! :D

*yes, yes, using the word slut is bad, women should be able to have as much sex as they want without having outdated slurs from male dominated societies directed at them - but as I'm using the word in a playful way rather than an insult or sexist remark I'm sure everyone will let me off now!

Not all of us hate the word "slut". Kvetch is my slut - I love calling him that and he loves hearing it. The difference is that he is specifically my slut, not just anybody's. :)

ps: I like sluts. :)

Thats because we're using the word in a sexually intelligent way, we're not being bitchy 'ohmigod she had sex with 2 guys in 2 nights - what a slut!', that's not being a slut - that's just having a lucky streak! :D

yeah i agree i love my OH callin me his slut but i dont like any1 else callin me it...

Mrs Strapon loves being called a slut...again, only by me though! A girl should be a slut in the bedroom in my opinion! x

Strapon! wrote:

Mrs Strapon loves being called a slut...again, only by me though! A girl should be a slut in the bedroom in my opinion! x

A lady in the street and a freak in the bed?

Mondo, I think it's purely the fact that previous times she felt pressured. She doesn't give you BJ's but does she give you sex? If so then it's not that she doesn't like you, she just doesn't like BJ's. Wor lass doesn't give me BJ's very often and when she doesn I rarely finish as it usually just leads to sex!

<---loving the word slut

makes me feel all dirty!