sex

how many males have you had sex with in your lifetime?

im actually quite embarrased by amount of people i have sex with,i have had sex with two men the first one i married we seperated 7 years ago,and the second im currently still with, so i have had very little sexual experiance and encounters

Zero. *smiles*

5. The 5th being my husband :)

Alastor wrote:

Zero. *smiles*

^this. But...

17 and the last one is my hubby !

Only one and I'm still married to him !

Whoops I'm currently the threads biggest slut lol

YOLO blonde vixen13 ;)

I'm not completely sure any more, once it became higher than 10, my aqbility to keep track became very hard. I believe it's 120 now though. At least I think it's under 200. The most I've slept with in a day has been 4 though, and my max if 15 different people in one week... but it really doesn't help me when actually finding out the grand total.

My total is 26. Not all full sex, but that is the total amount of guys I have had some sort of sexual experience with over my sexual lifetime.

Hope you feel better BV....PS: I don't like the word slut, unless reclaimed to be positive and proud! I prefer to think of you as a happy, sexual woman who see's no problem in seeking out pleasure and happiness because, as Cazz says..YOLO!

Not ashamed of my 26....I am only 31 so who knows where the number will end up when I am 90! (and hopefully still getting some!) lol.

My guy says it better be 26 lol! I must admit, number 26 is amazing! :D

Fluffy don't worry I'm not ashamed of it. I actually just realised its 19. ( just remembered two one night stands) That's was by the age of 24. So if I hadn't meet taraman then I'm sure it would be a heck of a lot higher.
What can I say, I like sex! And I wasn't interested in relationships after having my heart broken, so my number was going to increase if I wanted to fulfil my needs!
As long as you practice safe sex I don't think a number should matter.
Hubby's number is so high he won't even tell me and he wAs married for 11 years before he met me lol

None, that I know of :)

blonde vixen13 wrote:

Fluffy don't worry I'm not ashamed of it. I actually just realised its 19. ( just remembered two one night stands) That's was by the age of 24. So if I hadn't meet taraman then I'm sure it would be a heck of a lot higher.
What can I say, I like sex! And I wasn't interested in relationships after having my heart broken, so my number was going to increase if I wanted to fulfil my needs!
As long as you practice safe sex I don't think a number should matter.
Hubby's number is so high he won't even tell me and he wAs married for 11 years before he met me lol

I am doing my happy sex dance.

Fluffbags wrote:

My total is 26. Not all full sex, but that is the total amount of guys I have had some sort of sexual experience with over my sexual lifetime.

Hope you feel better BV....PS: I don't like the word slut, unless reclaimed to be positive and proud! I prefer to think of you as a happy, sexual woman who see's no problem in seeking out pleasure and happiness because, as Cazz says..YOLO!

Not ashamed of my 26....I am only 31 so who knows where the number will end up when I am 90! (and hopefully still getting some!) lol.

But are guys like sex toys?

The reason we're all hooked on sex toys is what if this next toy gives quicker/harder/longer orgasms? Surely the same logic applies to your partner?

Yip guys are definitely like sex toys. But sex toys are quite often better. They don't fart, they come in pretty colours and if they stop working your just stick another couple of batteries in them.... Or reach for another toy from your toy box!
I don't know very many men That would appreciate me telling them to get out of the room once the cum and send the next man in to finish me off!

5 the 5th being my partner who I hope will be my husband one day! =D

Sum Sub wrote:

Fluffbags wrote:

But are guys like sex toys?

The reason we're all hooked on sex toys is what if this next toy gives quicker/harder/longer orgasms? Surely the same logic applies to your partner?

I don't quite understand what you mean? I personally can't apply the same logic because...well...a sex toy can provide orgasms yep, but not love, affection, warmth, and all the stuff that I can have with my partner. In other words, if I had a choice, either the BEST sex toy ever made or my partner...it would be him without a second thought.

Despite my joke, I would not want to upgrade him for a newer guy, probably because I am in love with him. I guess if emotions were not a factor, we could all upgrade our partners like a vibrator, but I think most of us fall in love or at least care for our partners. We often even love them in spite of their flaws as well. I would not want to replace him, but relationships do end of course and you can't predict the future

Fluffbags wrote: I don't like the word slut, unless reclaimed to be positive and proud! I prefer to think of you as a happy, sexual woman who see's no problem in seeking out pleasure and happiness

THIS!! Completely agreed