How many items on your wishlist(s)

I've got 123 on my testers wishlist as I don't clear stuff off it anymore

And 13 on my "these look fun" wish list - though I've since bought some of those items so I should really update that one!

Make that 10 on my "these look fun"

Stroker, maximus lube and bondage rope removed as I know own them :)

I have 3 on mine, 2 are from the testers list and then there's a plug as I'm meaning to get one.

I do be so on top of keeping my list organised, mainly because I browse and daydream/window shop on here alot ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I have 12 on my "fun prospects" list and only one on my "sex toy testers" list.

i check my wish lists regularly, updating and reordering things. I guess it's my OCD showing again.

29 toys (19 luxury), 13 essentials, one on my testers and 26 lingerie! And a wish list of stuff I still need to review

Around 60 (!) items, split up into toys, lubes, lingerie, accessories etc. I need a lottery win!

Short answer? An obscene amount.

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) 14 not many as have removed some that I've actually now got.... Really must add more

I've got 18 did have more but slowly making my way through them x

I have 69 items in my wishlist, not all toys lol, and 2 in my sex toy tester's list. I didn't realise I had so much.

It really needs updated, as I change my mind so often.

Too many. Waaaaaay too many.

Too many here too! Dread to count them. Got a good few luxury toys on my list, but I can't see me purchasing any of them anytime soon. Think I'll wait for Christmas sales!

I do keep them updated and remove the stuff I've bought or the items that I've missed and been discontinued

Geordie_ben84 wrote:

And 13 on my "these look fun" wish list - though I've since bought some of those items so I should really update that one!

forgot to mention, you can only get to test the items listed on the sex toy testers list. It'd be hard work going through all your items, to find only those products listed. It's essential to keep the sex toy tester list on your profile updated and free of random items.

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Geordie_ben84 wrote:

forgot to mention, you can only get to test the items listed on the sex toy testers list. It'd be hard work going through all your items, to find only those products listed. It's essential to keep the sex toy tester list on your profile updated and free of random items.

No it's not. My tester list is made up of items that are either on the list, or have been before. There's no need to clear items off your list. If they come round for testing they're already on my list

I just had a clear out and slowly filling up with what I want 🙈

Currently over 20 but not all toys.the list keeps growing so doubt I will ever get down it