How many orgasms?

Since my lady and I have been together, it has become very apparent to both of us that she has a very high sex drive. She is in her mid-30s, so is pretty well in the prime of life. When we first had sex, foreplay would typically be me stimulating her clit to an orgasm, then on to penetrative sex. Nowadays one orgasm isn't enough, I keep going until I can't keep up with her bucking and shaking body. When we have sex, whether vaginal or anal, she has endless orgasms. I asked her if fatigue would slow her down, but no. She said if she felt completely shattered she would still want me to enter her and give her more orgasms. My question is, maybe there isn't a limit? I know there a number of females on this forum with high sex drives so maybe one of you may have an opinion.

Have as many as you both can physically manage or want :) there is no set limit as both parties are comfortable and have the energy lol Me and partner can be like this depending how much energy we have. We'll keep going and have orgasm after another until both or one of us don't have the energy anymore. Only downside I found with this is that I tend to suffer from tummy cramps all the next day due to so much muscle contraction.

I can only tell you based on my past experiences. I could go on and on, and I wanted more. But for him only 1 orgasm so usually he will wait till I had all I wanted. EmmaC1989 described the aftermath well, the next day is muscle contractions.

I get that muscle ache too - as if I've had a good workout! But it's ideally 3-4 orgasms for me, either with toys or OH's fingers - after that I get uncomfortably sensitive so we move on to other things if we are together, usually oral for each of us and PIV.

i like to have at least 1 a day, sometimes 2 or 3 using a wand vibrator. its healthy for you in many ways plus it helps you to sleep

I have a number if I use the Lovehoney wand I also have a lots of flued after forv or some time I also cramp up does anyone else have th same problem

EightyEightMilesPerHour wrote:

Lots after using the wand my husband bought me yesterday.

that sounds fun, which one did he get you?

This post is no longer available.

There are moments when I personally need more than 1 orgasm. As for my OH, she really only needs one, but how (and when) we have sex nowadays, she's good for about 3 or 4 every session before I even have mine. Using toys is a blessing.

For women they could have many without resting, what about the men. How many times can your man ?

This thread reminded me of this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/1174923-anyone-up-for-an-orgasmathon/

I'm shocking...when the first one happens they keep cumming...🤪

How many? All of them please! 😄

For complicated reasons I can't orgasm during sex, but this allows me to continue to give my lady all the stimulation and orgasms my stamina will allow me. She doesn't know how often she comes, she loses count. If we have particularly active day, she will certainly come dozens of times. I asked her how anal differs from pussy sex, she said it certainly feels different but the end result is the same!

i can get to about 6 if I put my mind to it and have some time but it's rare I get the opportunity to have such a good session. I could probably go on but i'm pretty much done after that. I don't set a schedule but normally I'll have one a day masturbating myself plus one or two if we have sex which can be once or twice per week. I have a higher drive than my boyfriend and he finds it hot that I masturbate often.

Wife usually has a limit of 4 or 5. Then she can get dizzy and exhausted. If she's getting close to that she warns me I need to cum quickly.