How many people have been chosen to be a sex toy tester

Love that love honey give the chance to possibly test out some toys whos been picked and what did u try 😀

Yes it is good, I have had a whole variety of things, some I would not have picked for myself but having given them a good test run I can learn to appreciate them, this has been over about five years, clothing and books aswell as toys, you can see how many from the reviews or my profile.

Ahh thanks for your reply hope I get picked as would like to try some things I wouldn't necessarily try

Yes, I have. Once. And I panicked and wrote a review after one try out, which was nuts. I sent in another review after I'd played with it a bit more - I really hope I didn't ruin my chances of being picked again!

Hundreds of people have been chosen over the time, you just need to look at the reviews to see how many mention it. I have been very lucky to have the opportunity several times, both wishlist and secret tester.

I suggest you have a read of this to see how it works. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1661395-review-for-lovehoney-all-you-need-to-know/

For a start your wishlist should be empty at the moment.

Good luck

Yep, its a great opportunity and it means I try some things I never would have biought myself, as long as you are reviewing all of your previous purchases you have just as much chance as any one else. Good Luck!

It says keep wishlist up to date should it not have anything in it

Krysa101 wrote:

It says keep wishlist up to date should it not have anything in it

At the moment it should be empty as the list of things up for testing is empty

A lot of people have been picked, I myself have tried a few toys but I feel people need to have a passion for writing and sex toys if they want to be in for a chance, unfortunately a lot of people sign up and just assume they will get free toys sent to them which is kinda sucky as it clogs up the list of people who really want to test for Lovehoney. It’s amazing to receive something you would never have bought yourself and find a new road of pleasure to travel down ☺️

Hi Krysa and welcome to the community.

Hundreds and hundreds of people have been picked over the many years, some regularly, others not and some also leave and come back to it.

I must state that just because someone is picked once does not mean they will always get testers on a regular basis. Several factors are considered when picking testers and there may not be suitable items all the time for that individual.

You are correct your tester list should be kept up to date and to help you keep on top of those updates there is this thread: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1661330-lovehoney-sex-toy-tester-thread-2018/

You will notice on page 137 I have mentioned that the list has been cleared for now, as we have a sale on.

Hope this helps and please do have a good read of the thread AmyA linked, it contains most of what you need to know.

Thanks and we look forward to your reviews :)

Not been picked yet but only just done a couple of reviews myself and the wife would love to test a few things out to spice things up so fingers crossed

We’ve been picked several times for items mostly straight off the forum and very rarely off the tester list. Feel privileged to be chosen and have a chance to try such a variety of toys, lingerie etc

I'm a newbie so just reviewing what we have bought at moment in hope when the test toys become available we get a chance to try something outside our comfort zones

I love it, I’m fairly new at being a tester. So far have been picked for a few things. None of the wishlist ones but have done a few secret ones. Some are now live some aren’t yet. You aren’t allowed to talk about what you have tested when testing secret items.

Can anyone help with making the wish list public i can't seem to do it

Dmh1982 wrote:

Can anyone help with making the wish list public i can't seem to do it

If you go to 'Wishlists', select your Sex Toy Testers one, scroll down and you should see 'Edit Wishlist Settings', go in there and choose the option for 'anyone who views my public profile'. If it's anything like my phone it squidges them up so they're not lined up, but it's the last one.

Hope this helps 🙂

I feel so privileged when I get selected for tester items. It's daft but I feel like my opinions matter. I've had several testers and have well over 100 reviews 😱