How many times have you had sex?

When someone asks this what do they mean... how many partners or actually how many times?

It's got to be partners, it would take forever to try work out how many times? Even then it would just be a guess, so I reckon partners.

Yeah actual times is a question I couldn't answer!

If somebody asked me how many TIMES I'd had sex, it'd be how many times.

If they were asking how many partners, wouldn't it be how many people I'd slept with, or whatever?

Yeh I would say partners.. I doubt people count how many times they have sex lol

I would have lost count a very very long time ago!!!!!

x

I have lost count of counting partners... and actual times of having sex...

yeah it would have to be partners, i would imagine for the majority of people that the amount of times they have had sex would go into a very high number xx

I first had sex less than two years ago, and am in a long distance, and even I have lost count. Can't imagine what it's like for anyone else.

Well I've had 3 husbands and 4 long term partners and any number of submissives who dream hopelessly of their reward, so I'm not even going to hazzard a guess

I'm a lot older than most of you so had a lot longer to practise in

My guesstimate at how many times I've had sex is 273. Me and my boyfriend generally see each other once a week and have been together 3 and a half years.

3.5 times 52 (weeks) is 182 - the number of weeks we've been together. I mutliplied by 1.5 as sometimes we have sex once, sometimes twice so 1.5 is an average, which leaves me with 273.

It's relatively easy for me as I've only ever had one sexual partner. Would be more difficult for most other people I'm sure!

?

No idea 2 times a week for 34 yrs pans out at 3,400 but we started off at 8 times a night lol

Strange as it sounds I did keep track at one point! I used to put little stars on my calender, haven't done that for a couple of years at least now though

evilandgorgeous wrote:

I used to put little stars on my calender

Did you get gold stars for a job well done?

My number would be around 400 maybe. The last 4-5 years we are not very regular in making sex. Sadly.

Do people actually ask how many times? What a daft question, unless you make notches on the bedpost each time ;)

Have been asked about previous partners but never times. Maybe it's an age thing, if you were younger you might ask, as in theory it 'should' be easier to count?

I keep a count in my phone. Shocking. Both partners and times. I have a wee app thingy. Password protected of course, can't let these lads be seing it. I assume though when you're asked, it's partners. But I don't think it's as common a question as it used to be. I think guys have given up on the notion that we're quite a sexually inactive bunch and realise our numbers prolly higher than theirs so don't bother!

C_Jay wrote:

I keep a count in my phone.

...is it a "Nookia"...

Juan wrote:

...is it a "Nookia"...

Damned funny.....dunno what I would think if my lover was keeping a data book on my performance lol

Juan wrote:

C_Jay wrote:

I keep a count in my phone.

...is it a "Nookia"...

Haha, clever. If you don't keep a note, then the number will elude you. I only started keeping the note since January this year, it's quite the count haha. Only live once though :D and gunther, it's more a note of when and who, rather than who and how good it was..although, it's a thought!