How many toys do you own?

I have 9 at the min hoping to get more

I have 9 at the min hoping to get more

Mrs Yorkie had a bit of clear out a couple of weeks ago so we now have 6 or 7. We did have a dozen, but some hadn't been used for so long and she was worried that they may be discovered so decided it was time to lose a few of the older ones. I was a little sad really as some of them were pretty good, and at the time of purchase pretty expensive.

We've still ended up with a bit of variety though, keeping our fave glass, silicon and aluminium toys and our two favourite wands, along with some disposable cock rings and oral vibes. The good thing is, we can start to build the collection back up again now.

i have 12 ... and love everyone one of them :D me and the OH are always looking out for new exciting ones though :D xx

Not a lot. Just a few really.

I have one dildo, three vibrators ( although two have broken somehow, I guess it is just because I used them for a few months regulary. ) A handful of cock rings, one male stroker. And a few other bits and pieces.

When I win the lottery *hopes* I am going to have so many!

8 Toys (incl. hot rocks and handheld massager)

2 Lubes

1 Pleasure gel

1 Massage oil

1 Sex Toy Cleaner

3 Lingerie related items

We have :

6 glass dildos

2 wands

6 bullets

5 silicone dildos

1 strap on

6 rabbits

5 butt plugs

5 larger vibrators

1 pussy pump

1 cock pump

3 strokers

1 fleshlight

1 thrust

2 sets of anal beads

sqweel and sqweel go

3 g-spot dildos

On top of that we have 11 hitty things and a handful of restraints and still want more!

myghost wrote:

i think at last count i've got 12

it's since risen to 18

I'm currently on 3 and have thrown a couple out. I thought that was high before reading through some of these posts. Quite obviously more sheltered than I thought :P Would love to increase that number, but would first have to find new hiding spots :P

close to 30 - pretty much all from here

Around the 40 mark for toys but loads of lubes and bondage stuff too! There's too much to count

About 23 if you include our lovely cock ring selection and sexy underwear/outfits.... my fab new Deluxe Wand, Sqweel2, bullet, vibrator, lots of different cock rings including our vibrating one with rabbit ears (my personal fav), anal probe, handcuffs, bondage straps & blindfold, whip, flogger & willy mould kit which we are doing this Thursday and I can not wait, this is going to be so much fun, just thinking about doing it puts me in fits of giggles!!! I am looking forward to having a complete vibrating replica of oh's big lovely cock!! I love LH the brilliant toys we have bought from you have made our sex life soooooo much fun!!!

I feel like a noob only having 3 and one that I never use. I have 2 that I find to be brilliant and my balls just don't work hard enough for me to need more. I do have a long queue of others to buy when I wear my current ones out. I might also get a prostate massager to supplement my existing ones.

Depends how you define 'toy', we've got 12, not including restraints, spankers etc. Pretty much everything that is in the pic on my profile.
My kink budget has all been spent on lingerie & latex recently

Eleven and counting.....

Wow, and I thought my 6 toys were a lot! Keep in mind though that I am an unemployed college student, and I don't do reviews (yet).

i have 32 so far

Personally - 6... With 'ANOther' - at least 6 more....

I currently have 15. But I dumped some toys and I returned others to LH.

And I am wondering: how many is too many? As I am currently into butt plugs - it is some sort of a new passion - and I currently have 4 - 2 from LH and 2 from another place. And I have 7 or 8 butt plugs on my wishlist and wondering should I use one of LH's special offers and buy 3 more? :) Although I would wonder which 3 to buy :)

Oops! I just checked! I actually have 18! butt plugs on my wishlist! It would be very difficult to choose just 3!