How many toys do you own?

Four for me, only recently got into toys

Khaleesi wrote:

About 30-35 I think :) Xx

j.e.a.l.o.u.s.

Thirteen. I think. Possibly more.

12, was more but used some to much

i think at last count i've got 12

More than I realised, I think we have around 14 between us. They are varied though.

risen to 28 thanks to recent sales and more on the way!!! wish i could stop lol! blame the boredom while my man is away! plus loads of lingerie :) for his return!

I had lots until I throw them all away a few months back....I was having a big clear out and put them in a bag as i could keep them hidden from prying eyes but threw it out forgetting what was in there.

I have 11 toys now ..many thanks for a special lovehoney friend for re starting my collection...another thanks for the Lovehoney sale that has helped a lot.

12, although I have plenty on my wish list and not the funds to buy them! Also loving the look of some of the kinkier stuff, but have yet to convince the OH!

Probably 15-20 actual toys but we own various items of clothing etc.

A lot of my old stuff from Ann Summers was old and I threw it all out, that's when I found LH, and since my first purchase at the end of May we now have about 12 toys, and a good selection of outfits. But now it's getting hard to buy toys because we have a selection of everything, so it's not really worth buying something too similar. Looking at the more luxury ranges now and wanting to buy the we-vibe 3 or the Lelo Eden next! Waiting for a review on the Eden before we buy with it being expensive, but the video looks so good!

Oden! Not Eden! Silly phone!

only just started using toys in the last few months but have 9 :)

Not enough!!

Prob about 10, but not enough, lol!

Both far too many and not enough.

Since sepetmber i have spent an excessive amount of money, so i think its somewhere around 40...

about 20 or so

I own everything in my wishlist "got it", which is 56 items, although some are lingerie and some bondage equipment, but I also own a further 15-20 items which LH do not stock.

But actual number of "toys" is 29

25 now =D