How much is your collection worth

Woah there must be some pretty impressive collections from those who have spent ££££'s

Wow that's a lot of money going into lovehoney mines worth around 100 200 I have a small lot and they sit around sometimes , how do you even find time for them all and time for doing testers when you have so many?! I own mostly lingerie because it's my favorite part of sex, dressing up is more exciting than toys to me so I never miss an opportunity to try out some new lingerie

Around £1000 since joined in August excluding testers.

More than I'd like to admit. Upwards of £2k.

Approx £400 not including lingerie. I have catching up to do by the look of it 😊

I honestly don't know.....And if I counted it all up I'd probably have heart failure.....So would my oh !! x

At a guess £300 + easily i would guess.

I really don't want to count 🙈 All I know is it will go up when I get paid coz there's a few things I've got my eye on but I'm pretty sure it'll be in the four figures 😩

Can't put a price on sexual happiness. Enjoy your purchases one and all. X

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

Can't put a price on sexual happiness. Enjoy your purchases one and all. X

+1

Over £5000 one of my last kink orders was close to £1000 just by itself, then with furniture and sex toys it has to be over £5000 I think my first year or so shopping here just on sex toys I easily raked up over £1000 too so it could even be over £5000.

Crikey O'Riley...I thought we had gone a little overboard thus far and are probably in the £500-£600 kind of range given a quick round up of stuff we have - which fills a drawer in itself. Was starting to feel quite the deviant but can se we have some catching up to do!

I'm scared to even think about it. I know for certain that my sex toys are worth more than my jewellery and electronics combined which I find pretty shocking. I won most of my collection and have a fair few testers but I've definitely invested quite a lot in it too. I'd guess £2500, maybe more.

Tiger Dick wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Well my collection is not so small, and without lingerie, it's £3k+

Oopse spent far too much!

That's more expensive than all the white goods in our kitchen (cooker, hood, american fridge freezer, dishwasher tumble dryer and washing machine) None of which makes us smile like your collection I'd bet LOL

I don't know, a dishwasher would make me pretty happy! I was without a washing machine for a while and it was definitely harder than going without toys.

Friday13 wrote:

Tiger Dick wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Well my collection is not so small, and without lingerie, it's £3k+

Oopse spent far too much!

That's more expensive than all the white goods in our kitchen (cooker, hood, american fridge freezer, dishwasher tumble dryer and washing machine) None of which makes us smile like your collection I'd bet LOL

I don't know, a dishwasher would make me pretty happy! I was without a washing machine for a while and it was definitely harder than going without toys.

Haha fair point, I did also leave off the list the maching that goes PING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arCITMfxvEc

Jeeees way more than I care to think about but toys, lingerie and kink are definitely my number one hobby so why not. I'd conservatively estimate £1000 including prizes, gifts and testers but excluding underwear 🙈🙈

Hmm from what I have now it is probably just under £1000? Otherwise from things I have had, thrown away etc I think it would be closer to 2!

If we are including kink gear then probably £6-7k but it may be more. Quite a bit of this it taken up with a few expensive items. If it's just sex insertables then probably about £1k.

I'd guess our combined toybox comes to about £750. That was amassed over the last 4 years though. So not too bad I reckon. 😄

I reckon we have about £400 and counting, I think sex toys are addictive. Is there anywhere we can go to be cured of this iresistable urge to find new ways to play with ourselves and each other. Love Honey don't help us poor wretches always bringing out new stuff and making fantastic offers.

If you read this please do not unsubscribe me, bring on the offers.