How much is your collection worth

So looking through my own collection it suddenly occured to me at the price of some of the toys for sale and it made me curious to what others have spent?

Mines around £90's worth

Whos got the highest?

Haha

I wouldn't like to think how much mine is worth I have 2 large draws full 😕 Easily £500- 600

Including testers probably in the region of 2-3k for toys and bondage gear. If you are including lingerie probably pushing 4-5!

Probably 2-2,5k. I need to shop less.

About 200-300 but growing fast

About 200 but also growing fast, I cant resist the sales!!

Total around 1k - that's toys and lingerie combined probably 40:60 split - do love lingerie xxx

Probably around £1K, and I've only been using sex toys for a year. I prefer not to count cause oh boy

Including bondage, lingerie and essentials, I think there's probably about 4ks worth by now

Probably well over a grand by now, although I did have a big clear out a few months ago and got rid of a lot of toys.

I'm not gonna get into the pricing thing and hears why.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15336 was a freebee with a LH offer before Christmas (Black Friday deal?) So it cost nothing but the pleasure scoree was out of this world, off the chart, in a different orbit... You get the picture, prefer to keep money out of the bedroom and leave that space for experimentation and getting off

Including testers and gifts, about 1.4k if you include lingerie, that probably boosts it to 2.5k.

Including clothing then about £1.5k in total. However planning a clear out soon to make some space!

I dread to think 🙈🙈

Well my collection is not so small, and without lingerie, it's £3k+

Oopse spent far too much!

Fun Louise wrote:

Well my collection is not so small, and without lingerie, it's £3k+

Oopse spent far too much!

That's more expensive than all the white goods in our kitchen (cooker, hood, american fridge freezer, dishwasher tumble dryer and washing machine) None of which makes us smile like your collection I'd bet LOL

Probably at least £5k from lovehoney products if you include everything (including free gifts and testers) at full price)

Maybe £250 on sex toys and lingerie from other retailers.

Not sure I could value my kink collection though, £2 - 3k all in all? I have at least £500 worth of floggers alone.

Best guess is probably £1k, nearly all of it toys & a few testers. Although a good portion of it can be attributed to the sex machine we just bought.

Thank god Mrs Squid doesn't have a lingerie addiction (less than £100's worth) otherwise we'd be bankrupt!

On toys, about £450. With lingerie and other accessories goodness knows! My last set of lingerie has set me back £130 but it is special and there was a baby doll I have my eye on which is £200-ish but that would be very special! I can't help it, I love lingerie, I don't mind spending more on it for things I love and make me feel incredible.

Just checked my account and my collection is around £100
Bought my first toys in November 16 so getting a good collection so far lol