how much on average do you spend per order?

sorry for starting a new thread but i couldnt see one like this (the how much have u spent on toys didnt seem the right place).

so today and yesterday i recived my 2 orders from lovehoney and inside of both was the VIP codes to get £10 off when you spend over £50 on your nexr order.

and this got me wondering how much does everyone on avarage spend on there orders?

my maxium order has been around £30 but i normaly always spend alot less normaly under £20 so sadly these codes are no good for me as i can never afforde to spend that much in one go and i was thinking if people like me spend less if there could be a code that if you spent £20 or £25 you could get £5 off or maybe a small discount?

LH are fab anyway with there brilliant prices and good deals on things along with lots of comps and review products.

its all just been a thought

Dxx

I tend to do a biggish order not very often. Because I don't live in the UK, I pay for postage - not much, now, but still I feel like I should get good value out of it when I do! I think I've spent over €100 each time I ordered, but I could be wrong!

I'd be the same as shellyboo - don't order often because of shipping, but when I do I'd order at least 60/70 euro worth, often more. Allso I sometimes pool together with one or more people to cut down on costs, that's always fun :)

I'm the same as you D, dont usually spend much, cant aford to, lol, the most i've spent is probably in the £20-£30 region i'd have thought, so like you, the codes no use to me xx

Because of the free shipping I'll often order bits and pieces as I want them so the orders tend to be relatively small.

Im pretty skint so its usually small £5 - £10 but I recently just decided to splash out on a corset which was £30.

i usually spend 20-30pound per visit (which is usually a few times a month) but there have been occasions where i have spent more, like when i bought my case, or the 3for2 on the glass dildos. so varies

and if you are looking for money off vouchers for smaller purchases make sure you fill in your survey from bizrate at the end of your payment, they sometimes send you a little thankyou voucher. x

Our usual order is £60-£70 about once a month (beats gym membership!!) but this often includes several items of clothing (underwear or costumes) so that I have a choice and hopefully get something which fits! I probably return about half the items I try on but it's not consistent - sometimes all, sometimes nothing - luckily Lovehoney is great for returns.

We have never managed to take advantage of the £10 off vouchers as they are only valid for a couple of weeks and that's always too soon for us to be ordering again - we're still having fun with our recent purchases! If we ordered more often we would have to spend less so we would still miss out.

A better reward would be 10% off your next order valid for a month or two.