How often are you having sex on average

As the husbands all we can do is support our wives & be there in the best we can as with my wife she feels weird & can’t explain why (her words)

The loss of everything is horrible for us men though, I feel like we are just friends at the moment, sex is an amazing thing to have with the person you love but affection is just as important, when there is nothing it’s really hard. I try to show her as much affection as I can, but it is just brushed off​:disappointed: I know she loves me it’s just her hormone’s

4 Likes

Hit the nail on the head,wise words,:clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

For work a few times a week lately. In my personal life whenever my ex rears his head which has not been often the last few months. Beginning to think I need to look for someone who actually wants to see me.

2 Likes

Basically we have some kind of sex ie oral anal piv or pegging every other day

1 Like

Penetration maybe once a month or once every couple of months.

Touching, nipple play, bjs for him and mutual masturbation about once a week.

Intimacy, closeness, cuddles every day and whenever we have a moment to ourselves!

5 Likes

Every half hour, twice a month

2 Likes

Living away from my wife due to work. Only get bk every other weekend. We have a young son so even when I do get back we often sleep in separate rooms to give her a break from waking with him during the night. Very hard to get time together and when we do have sex it’s usually a quickie while he is having a nap. So so frustrating, don’t think it bothers her so much, she isn’t a very sexual person in general, as far as I know she doesn’t masterbaite whike we are apart. I have a very high sex drive and do it all the time.

1 Like

Every day can be a sexy day, whether it ends in sex or not. Though more is always nice.

1 Like

Trust me it won’t last forever. When you have a little one they literally suck every bit of life out of you lol tiredness and not in the mood is completely normal but as they grow older and start sleeping more she will start to feel like a human again. Just give it time :blush:

8 Likes

Kids have had a huge impact on this but we are probably on the up now. We have a teenager who is now more often out with mates. Since COVID I also have working from home days which give more time with just the two of us. Full sex is probably at 4 times a week again now but if we include oral or some sexy fondling then daily or twice a day. She’ll always cum at least once, me not so often

4 Likes

Would be in the relegation zone to be honest would love to move up the table

2 Likes

Normally couple of times a week but it has slowed down a bit due to work and having just gotten a puppy

About once a week, I would love more but the OH has a far lower sex drive than me

1 Like

A couple of times on working days and maybe a solo session in the shower but we go crazy at weekends. Our record was six times and in the summer moths we do occasionally try to beat our personal best.