How often do you have sex

How often do you have sex? Daily, weekly, monthly

For me it tends to be 3 to 4 times on a run and then the wife goes off it for 2.to3 weeks.

Also how do you feel afterwards most of the time I feel neither happy or sad, I do get the feeling I should have a pizza

It really varies. To be fair my fella and I have only been together 7 months though we've known each other - and at various time lusted after each other - for years and years.

All being well - no illness, one of us being away with family etc I'd say most nights that we are together (not living together just yet although as good as) - so 4-7 days a week. On those days it's anything from once - on a work day to 2/3 times on a weekend, plus we might 'play' a bit in between without having full sex. Even during my period, though we don't have full sex we'll play, BJ's, anal play etc.

I know from my last relationship - 9 years - that it will most likely slow down with time, buy I hope we keep this up as long as possible - I can't get enough of him :D

Afterwards I generally feel content. Sometimes wanting more, sometimes sleepy, always very 'in love' . Can't really label it, just a good feeling.

"Not often enough"

We have (so far) only managed to see each other a long weekend every six weeks. And even then he is often tired and stressed from working hard and I can be inconveniently under the weather. Plus we also want to go and do something so we don't feel that the relationship isn't only about sex...

It IS hard when it is like that. When the fella and I first got together we couldn't ever get more than an hour or two alone - here and there. Was so very frustrationg and I understand what you mean about it not all being about sex. There is so much you want to do together and so little time.

me and my bloke have sex when ever we see each other really and we only see each other at weekends sometimes but very raley we see each other in the week. sometimes we dont have sex (but thats only if one of us is really tired or not feeling well and we normally still just play around. its very rare we dont have sex at all).

when we go away we have lots of naughty time for the whole time were away :P (its olnly time when its just us as we both still live at home).

the feeling after? normally just really tired and feel better which i knwo is a weird thing to say but its true sort of feel all stress free and relaxed :) also feel close to the bloke.

Dxx

It used to be 3-4 times a week, since the little one was born it's lucky if it's 1-2 times a week, not unusual for a two week drought. lot of it has to do with me working away or late, also she's a bit pulled out with the nipper. She prefers it last thing at night & I'm an afternoon/evening man, if we are busy or tired it all goes to pot!

The times we make love are so much more special now!

I don't seem to wank as much at the moment either, I supose when life is hetick you don't get time to get your 'groove on' when you can do anything about it!

Being single, whenever I can get it! :D

Damn you encoupled and regularly mating types...

Every 4 years, whether i want it or not.

spankme wrote:

Every 4 years, whether i want it or not.

do u really mean every 4 years?

Dxx

yes i do diamonds. god, seems even worse when its written down in black and white .

we dont live together so usually just when we catchup at teh weekends. but weekends away are fantastic as we're both gagging for it!!!

I see the OH every weekend, and we do naughtiness usually on the friday, saturday, and sunday, lol. We're both very horny bunnies ^_^ hehehe

But as we've both been ill recently for various, it has been just the once during the weekend.

And afterwards, i feel amazing, amazing, but tired, lol.

And yeah, its not all about the physical stuff, we still have pleanty of time for other things, like we got up at 4am on sunday, and sat for around 4 hours talking, which was nice :)

x x x

Whenever I get my hands on her really. We had a prolonged period of public toilet sex because we weren't getting enough time together in private! x

It seems that married couples go down the same route when they have kids its hard to get the wifes to think off having a bit off fun their minds are some where else(got do washing sort kids tea out etc).

Can I ask mucky duck does it get to point when you just give up as its to much hassle as for wanking for me it always seems to be disapointing afterwards so dont bother that much.

What is the best part of sex when they get it the taking part? or the end result?

For me its the taking part i get the most from it then ( when i do get it that is)lol

Married sex life does have a tendency to wane - with small highs every so often. But then if you are lucky you will reach a point (like me) where your kids have left home (or nearly) and it revives again.

From once a week (TOM allowing) it used to be - to now 3 or 4 times a week and loving it.

I mostly feel very happy and lazy feeling after a good session, guaranteed to fall asleep pretty quickly. Though there have been times (and lately) where I have been left thinking...soooo....you got there, what about me?

I have got a long time to go before the kids leave home started late so will have to wait 20+ years

Long term things will naturally calm down a little the longer you are togteher and when kids come along - theres just not enough energy or hours in the day. But you can fight back against it a bit if you bboth have the right mind set. I have an autistic 4 year old and a stroppy 2 year old, but we're managing.

2 and 5 mind set is the problem

NEVER EVER EVER EVER i am a born again virgin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!