How often do you use the LH 30 day Happiness Promise?

It's such a blessing that LH offers this service to their customers. Makes me feel way more secure when I spend mega-bucks on toys that may or may not work for me.

I've bought A LOT of items from LH and I've only ever sent back one because the material didn't agree with me. I'll only think about returning a toy if I definitely won't use it again.

I have wondered though, what constitutes as a reasonable amount of returns and what is taking the piss?

I've only used it once. We buy our sex toys when they're ridiculously reduced, so it feels super cheeky to swop them for full priced items (I don't know what others feel about this). We also get quite a few different toys to try out so I think our expectations are a lot lower as we're not looking for 'the one'. The one I did swop was a real disappointment though, and I also wanted to test out the Happiness Promise, so I gave it a whirl. Customer service was brilliant, and the free return and free re-delivery are great.

I haven’t used it, don’t think I ever used the old policy either (expect maybe once to return something that had been sent in the wrong size and I hadn’t opened it) but I do like that it’s there just in case though. For us, a reasonable amount of returns would be an item or two every once in a while but if you’re sending multiple items back on a very regular basis then you might be taking advantage a bit!

I have never used it as im quite picky when it comes to buying thing, making sure its right for me and reading reviews. However i do greatly appreciate that LH has this returns policy. Makes me a little more comfortable about buying the more expensive items. Definately hate the idea of people using something for a month, returning it and then repeating

I've used it only once, to return a wand that I've also reviewed here https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31087&reviewid=237707#customer_reviews and the person at customer care helped me choose this one to exchange it for: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38231

I already have a quite large collection, so I am usually going for more expensive toys. When it's cheaper toys I won't bother returning them, but I am very happy that LH offers that possibility in case a toy is truly disappointing (for me) and I know I won't be using it ever again.

zombifiedguy wrote:

I have never used it as im quite picky when it comes to buying thing, making sure its right for me and reading reviews. However i do greatly appreciate that LH has this returns policy. Makes me a little more comfortable about buying the more expensive items. Definately hate the idea of people using something for a month, returning it and then repeating

Yes, I basically do the same as you (doing a bit of homework before a purchase). I wouldn't consider buying the more pricey items without some form of safety net involved. That's a lot on a toy that may be rubbish or "meh". So I'm really happy LH has it there for you.

No, I couldn't do that. Just be on a never-ending cycle of try and return? Then you really are having a laugh.

I remember seeing someone, when the last policy was in place, say they were returning x amount of items they had bought over the year. It was like they were trading them in for something new. To me it was taking the mick a little. I always have a feeling of guilt over returns. I have used the guarantee before, I felt awful but was assured by the team its there to be used. Think it was Jess actually.

I would never return a toy unless it came incomplete or was faulty I think only returned toy once and customer services excellent. I have returned lingerie though, obviously try on hygienically but usually just to swap for different size. Again customer service excellent can't fault them.

I've only used the sexual happiness guarantee once, but I have sent several things back that were faulty. I agree with the people who say they do a lot of research before making a big purchase.

I must admit I've used it a couple of times, I'm in a low income, so it really is great if a toy isn't good for me. Customer service is awesome! And always they say it's fine, that's what it's there for.

I think they're probably the best customer service team I've ever encountered, anywhere

I've used it once for lingerie. I always take pictures of myself as some kind of proof about not fitting or looking not flattering, because I don't like to return, just when I've no choice.

Last February, I bought a Lelo Nea and spent nearly £90, which for me is way above my budget, and even though I didn't really liked I haven't returned to get a replacement, as there was nothing similar that I really wanted at the time. I reckon if I coul get a refund, I'd have returned.

Despite my problems finding a rabbit (I've had 5 - just 1 through Lovehoney), I decided to try again and got the Thrusting Happy Rabbit, two weeks ago. I haven't had the time to try yet (house full with school holidays), but I thought it that doesn't work at least I've other choices within the Happy Rabbit's family. But I do hope I won't be needing to use the Happiness Promise. Let's see.

I've returned an item of lingerie and some stockings that didn't fit and have had 2 items re-sent because they were faulty when they arrived. LH were also really good when I was sent a wishlist gift that didn't fit and were able to swap it out for something else with no issue. Love the customer service, they will do everything they can for you.

I've used it a few times. Sometimes for faulty stuff, sometimes just because I didn't like the item.

We have used it a few times, once during the lightening deals when I mistakenly ordered 2 of the same items (I could of asked for refund but just exchanged for another item of the same price - was knickers and I also ordered a pair of knickers In the wrong size obviously I noticed my error when I re checked my orders but LH are so quick sending items out I didn’t have time to see if I could stop the items. The other time was a damaged longline bra - zip wouldn’t work.

The only time I’ve returned a toy was a stroker - literally couldn’t get it anywhere near on to my H the one I was recommended to change too was still no bigger - just longer. Between customer service and I we finally found one bigger but we have yet to try it as H was very sore trying the last one!

Lost count of how much we have bought though 🙈