How often does everyone have sex?

How often does everyone have sex? We’ve been together around 4 years and manage it once a week? Love to hear how often you guys do it. Bex x

1 Like

We've been together around 48 years now and we're in our late 60s. We have sex 2 or 3 times a week.

We would do it more frequently but we look after the grandchildren on 4 days of the week.

1 Like

This question is very individual. As long as both partners are happy, that is the main thing.

In usual times, I'm a 3x a week girl. My husband of 15 years maybe x2 but that doesn't matter because I like a session to myself with a toy box - he isn't so much into toys.

I think technique and preferences can make a difference.

We like long sessions - 90 mins / 2hrs?

If you prefer quicker sex then you might fit more in.

I have no complaints about my OH's stamina!

But life takes over, especially in a long term relationship. Things can wax and wane and that is ok if you keep talking - and find other ways of being intimate and 'together'.

We have spent most of our much anticipated xmas holiday in hospital with a kiddie who has profound medical needs - that and the stress / recovery time means low drive all round.

We'll bounce back. I don't think age always matters. I'm 49.

I don't think there is a 'normal'. Find what you like, enjoy it when you can and work around that depending on what life thows at you.

Talk to your partner if you are not happy with how often you have sex, and be prepared to go solo if your needs don't match - not unusual.

We would usually make love most mornings and sometimes last thing at night as well until pregnancy Intervened last week :-)

We aim for twice a week, but often miss. 🙂

9 years together and anything between once and 4 times a week

Been with my OH for 16 years , usually around 2 - 3 times a week

We bin 15 years together, usually min 4 times a week

About 3 nights a week is ideal for us. Life gets in the way quite a bit sometimes tho!

On average 2-3 per week over the course of a year.

We try twice a week but sometimes once only manage one.

far less than I'd like. Chronic pain and exhaustion often mean that even when I want to, I physically can't. When I was healthy, it was 4 or 5 times a week, now we might not for weeks at a time.

My new years resolution is to try and have more physical intimacy and mutual pleasure even if SEX isn't in the cards.

Been with the OH for 25 years. I would say over the last 3 years once a week. Before that it would have been twice a week

5 or 6 times a month. Together 12 years. Two kids. One very young and still sleeping in our room and waking up in the night which stops us doing it more

We've been together twenty-three years - married for twenty-one - and make love at least twice a week - and every day when we are on holiday.

Other days I will masturbate at least once (usually twice) a day with Mrs300's blessing and sometimes help. Fleshlights are great!

We are both in our fifties and feel incredibly blessed to have such a great love life. We are also great together outside the bedroom in that almost all our interests are shared.

I am one very lucky man!

Think the NHS says 3_4 times a month is "normal"

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

Think the NHS says 3_4 times a month is "normal"

I prefer 3-4 times a week to be honest.

Really peaks and troughs for me...sometimes I want it daily, other times can happily go weeks, if not months, without.

Realistically 1-2 times a week. I prefer sessions and don’t like quickies so I’m often left finding the energy or time.

We’ve been together for 14 and a half years and our sex has got better over the years. For the past 5 months our sex life has been BDSM, a couple of times we’ll leave the BDSM out of it. But we can have sex 4-8 times week

1 Like