How to ask him to dominate me?

If you want any ideas for some restraints,, my previous reviews on my profile will point you in the right direction.

cheers

I was the same Georgina, the humiliation was so wrong it felt so right, I couldn't help but cum several times, and like you I masterbate to the thought of it now. Recently my sexlife has exploded and it feels great

I am a very strong independent woman but I also enjoy rougher sex at times...I love being naked and being told to get on my knees an give him a blow job while he holds my hair tight....

Normally I am not the kind of person to be told to do anything but the change in the bedroom is so refreshing, for me I think it comes down to the fact I like a man to well be a man...

I am not always in the mood for this sort of sexb ut noticed I am more in the mood after a very stressful day or at times I just feel I have to be in control to keep everything going.

Going into the mode of sub allows me to give all the pressure and power over, increasing my feelings of being turned on.

It was only in this relationship I have fully explored this aspect of my sexuality and it was a tricky one to start a converastion as my partner is a very caring and supportive partner. I intially spoke about the idea of being spanked turns me on so we started with gentle spanking.

He has now purchased a few things to help with the spanking a paddle etc.

We have moved on to mild bondage and him taking full control over sex.

This is not something we do every day but it is fanastic when it happens and leaves me feeling amazing.

My suggesstion is starting with things that will not leave him running for the hills, keep talking aobut your ideas and allow him time to process the ideas.

At 1st my partner was a bit daunted by the idea of spanking but will now happily take the lead and domiante me at the drop of hat.

Dear smirnoff09, thank you! It's reassuring to hear from someone who feels like I do, and has had a positive experience.

To mccoy: yes, I have had fun and I am looking forward to more fun.

Sometimes the issue is not adventurous you are, but what you enjoy and what turns you on. If your partner is not interest in pain, humiliation or domination, I don't think it would be fair to push her. If she is, but she is not willing to try, that's something else.

I am glad you had fun & both enjoyed it by the sound of it x

I am glad you had fun & both enjoyed it by the sound of it x

Georgina71,

I've recently uncovered a submissive streak in my wife, who's an experienced, important business woman. Not sure I should get to into the psychology of it all but perhaps it's her release from making all those decisions. It's probably nice to have someone else take control for her and she certainly complies with my sexual demands in a way that she never would in everyday life. She really will push the boundaries and I think I can tell, from her general demeanour, that she's glad that we've uncovered and established these roles for ourselves.

I've risen to the challenge too as I harboured dominant feelings but felt embarrassed about raising them too much or too often. I just dropped subtle hints. Now I'm enjoying devising new scenarios for us and it could be the same for you and your partner if you speak frankly to him about your desires. BUT I do make sure that we still have 'normal' sex as it's widely known that women find the emotional side of lovemaking possibly more important than the physical. I just don't want her to think that kink will become the new norm! Perhaps reassure your partner of this?

To KinkyFuckery: yes, we did!

To lazarus49. I have spoken frankly about my desires, and I have every intention of having "normal" sex most of the time (possibly with some added nasty words and some spanking, which turn me on a lot, but no submission). We'll see how this thing develops, right now it looks pretty good.

mccoy wrote:

i wouldn't dream of pushing her. i wonder if because you are so in control in work you need a release. your descrption is pretty hot

I have fun too though My oh woke at 3am and wasn't going back to sleep until she had been satisfied. i obliged

Dear mccoy, I did not mean to imply that you don't have fun, I am happy that you are enjoying your partner.

Do I need release because I am in control at work? I don't know, there might be some of that, but I am pretty sure that it is not the main component. I am a bit of a control freak, but business is going well, my employees are nice people with whom I have a very friendly relationship, I enjoy my work, I really don't think I need release at home.

I think this is something I was born with, which I could not express so far because I did not feel safe. Now I can, and I glad of it.

I am a very strong willed person who loves being in control and who never considered himself submissive.I was really surprised by how turned on I was when my OH tried domination (many moons ago) I couldn't believe how wonderful it was to be tied up and completely at her mercy.

OH has always enjoyed this, and she is also a wonderfully strong willed, intelligent woman who takes no messing from anyone.

I would think that sometimes it is wonderful and highly arousing to be dominated in a sexual fantasy way.I do not view my OH as weak in any part of our relationship,and I also do not carry the domination/submission role out of the context of sexual fantasy. It is very important that you both want to try this and both understand that it is pure sexual fantasy.

Buy the 22 inch whip. It can be used gently or much more firmly as you desire. At its gentlest it is like being carressed by an angel. My review is awaiting approval.

Dear hullabaloo, thanks. This is exactly what I want, to limit my submission strictly to the sexual sphere. I am really grateful to everyone who reassured me in this regard.

As too the whip, I don't think I am quite ready for it yet. We'll see.

Thanks again to everyone who replied. Just a brief update to say that things are progressing quite satisfactorily. My partner is always systematic, he has been researching online and has proposed some really nice ideas. I am having a lot of fun, and so is he. I did not think he would turn out to be such a pervert, but I am very glad he did.

Outside of our kinky sessions he is solicitous and caring as ever, if not more, and this has abated my fears almost completely.

lazarus49 wrote:

Georgina71,

I've recently uncovered a submissive streak in my wife, who's an experienced, important business woman. Not sure I should get to into the psychology of it all but perhaps it's her release from making all those decisions. It's probably nice to have someone else take control for her and she certainly complies with my sexual demands in a way that she never would in everyday life. She really will push the boundaries and I think I can tell, from her general demeanour, that she's glad that we've uncovered and established these roles for ourselves.

I've risen to the challenge too as I harboured dominant feelings but felt embarrassed about raising them too much or too often. I just dropped subtle hints. Now I'm enjoying devising new scenarios for us and it could be the same for you and your partner if you speak frankly to him about your desires. BUT I do make sure that we still have 'normal' sex as it's widely known that women find the emotional side of lovemaking possibly more important than the physical. I just don't want her to think that kink will become the new norm! Perhaps reassure your partner of this?

Think thats true , I make some many choices in life and deal with running a business and all the stress that comes with it having someone taking the control , and having fun enjoying it too

Glad things are progressing well Georgina, exciting times ahead!