How to get into FWB relationship

Hi everyone,

Was thinking about finding a FWB, does anyone have any advice on how to go about this please

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

Hi @Interestedman27, not something I can personally help with I’m afraid, but it’s a topic I’m pretty sure has been discussed before.

You could try a search of the forum (using the :mag: and relevant words) to bring up any previous threads that might have useful information while you wait for any responses here. You might find what you’re looking for :crossed_fingers:t2:

Good luck :blush:

I’ve never had a FWB (Friend with benefits) or FB (F**k buddy), however, given experiences of friends I would say, you can find FBs online, admittedly, probably still easier for women that for straight men but these days, probably the easiest route.

FWBs though, at least the ones I’ve known, have always been pretty good friends before they started having sex. I guess all worked out, the first stopped when one moved away, always a known plan. The second stopped when one started dating someone else, no hard feelings and they’re still friends though. The third, feelings grew and they ended up as a couple :rofl:. Guess the last wasn’t really a FWB situation whatever they said!

1 Like

Well for me, I just sorted it out with people I knew. That makes it sound easy, but I took deliberate steps to increase my circle of friends and then got some from that.

3 Likes

Only the one time but it was more like forbidden love with a friend’s sister. So it was just flirting that I suppose you would say turned into a fwb. But then we did decided to start a relationship.

In my situation it happened by accident

Reconnected with an old friend, built a nice friendship over a few months, then he kissed me

Its quickly changed into a regular relationship

5 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird that’s the thing isn’t it trying not to fall in love lol didn’t work out for me lol

The fab sites work for me

Tinder is pretty good for this sort of thing

2 Likes

I used a dating app. I was open to a range of possibilities and acquired a couple of FWB along the way. Then met someone offline and haven’t looked back…

1 Like

When I separated from my ex, this was the route I went down, found a fine geordie lass who was also just wanting a fuck buddy! Anytime we were horny, it was just a matter of a text to each other and away we would go, we also had a lot of fun as a couple going to swingers parties and meeting other couples

1 Like