How to know when a chick wants sex or seeks it from you ?

Hi ladies and gentlemen so I was just wondering , when starting to date a girl , how do u know if she wants sex or seeks it, does she hint it to you or point something out Just would like to know if I'm missing something ?

Deleted as some sort of PC Glitch

See below

mysteron wrote:

Going back to my past . I always let them make the first move. This usually involved a removal of a top or undoing a few buttons either mine or as with my current partner hers .

The chemistry should also be flowing between you when you kiss. Perhaps a hand will go "wondering" and start rubbing against the clothing or up the top etc. Its difficult to explain in words but I think you will know when the time is right.

But just go prepared ie hygiene check ,contraception check,fresh breath check and clean underwear ( the latter is very important ! )

Oh one more important thing dont call women chicks . Believe me many dont really like that, as its a little disrespectful now a days and perhaps belongs in the past.

Thank you myst for the advice appreciate it and sorry I would pronounce them as women and ladies

Thats good because respect is a key issue in dating . If you respect the other person then that will help in getting a relationship going and lasting .If your mates call women "Birds,Chicks" or whatever then just ignore them . You have to be better than that and rise above it.

When I've wanted to have sex with someone I usually get touchy feely in safe places, hands, legs, arms (I would never grab someone's ass or breasts or crotch unless they'd made it clear they are happy for me to do so). I also just come out and ask if I want to have sex with someone but I'm not sure if they want to. I think the safest policy is if you think someone would like to have sex with you, just come out and ask them. If they say yes then you can make some moves with more confidence. If they say no, then at least you know before you do something that might make them uncomfortable.

Jezebella wrote:

When I've wanted to have sex with someone I usually get touchy feely in safe places, hands, legs, arms (I would never grab someone's ass or breasts or crotch unless they'd made it clear they are happy for me to do so). I also just come out and ask if I want to have sex with someone but I'm not sure if they want to. I think the safest policy is if you think someone would like to have sex with you, just come out and ask them. If they say yes then you can make some moves with more confidence. If they say no, then at least you know before you do something that might make them uncomfortable.

Thats great advice and from a woman as well which I think will help him .I was a little worried for him that many ladies would ignore his thread because of the word "Chick" in the title .

It depends, people have different ways of showing it. Some are more subtle about it, others are upfront. The bottom line is if you’re not sure, ask!

For me personally I get more touchy on my partner’s legs and chest but that could be just an invitation for sexual activity not necessarily sex so it’s always worth checking first to see what the other person has in mind :)

Alicia- You have brought something up there that needs to be looked at from a legal point of view ie consent.

Its very important these days that consent is given and not necessarily implied. This is a big change from my days . It has to be black and white ie yes or no to avoid any misunderstanding , otherwise it can be treated as rape in the worst case scenario.

So just a word of caution to the OP that you both need to be clear about sex being on the cards.