How to lubricate correctly an anal introduction of a long dildo (19" long, 1.65" diameter)?

Hello fellows,

I’ve been using anal toys for some years without great help besides a book, and common sense, it took me years to evolve to large Dildos (up to 9" circunference) however I’ve been experimenting with long dildos (up tp 19" lenght and 1.65" circunference (girth?), I have another /1.5cm diam. → 5.6cm diam. also with 19" lenght. The latter enters well with only a gentle pressure near the anus. The first it causes some disconfort with the last 2 inches, I believe in spite of beeing a newb with only one introduction of ther first one, which have the same diameter always, I use a very fuild proper lube and I fill two lube syringes, and I lube the dildo as it is introduced; the materail is not from your store but you may have some or similar but when the UK exited the EU I stopped buying there (and ignored that there were an EU store. anyhow, to my question:

Is there a lubricant (and a method to apply) that is better than the others?

TIA

1 Like

Cor! That is some big dildos and toys you have :sweat_smile:

So first up depending on the materials your toys are made of, people tend to suggest a silicone based lubricant as a great long lasting alternative to water based lube. Unfortunately many toy materials are only compatible with the water based stuff hence why I usually go for Lovehoneys ‘water based anal lubricant’.

Although as for the size and thicknesses of your toys I’d suggest maybe looking at some of the fisting type gels/lubes/creams/butters as they may prove much more durable for what your after as long as you check for silicone ingredients.

Method wise I’d suggest by starting off with applying some lube to your anus and inside followed by coating the toy so all surfaces are at optimum lubrication for a smooth entry. Some people like to use an anal syringe filled with lube to help Insert a good amount up the bum.

Hope this is of some help to you :nerd_face: