How to make him last longer

So I’ve met this guy from my online dating and we are getting close and we are talking about sex. The only thing is, he has only had sex once and he cums in only a minute. I’m personally more experienced than him and I prefer longer sessions. I don’t want this to ruin our blossoming relationship, it won’t but I’m worried he will get intimated by me and scared to be sexual partners. I’ve discussed some delay methods with him and we decided on this spray:

If you have used this spray, how did you find it? The reviews sound promising. What other products would you recommend we try?

4 Likes

Ive used it. It works, might add a 5 minutes to a session. I cant feel anything with it to start with and sensation gradually comes back. It needs to be applied about 20 mins before hand or you may get some transfer.

Well done on you both being this open this early in the relationship.

3 Likes

My man’s the same - just get him to pleasure you first either using toys or oral and then when you are ready let him fuck you - or you can reverse cowgirl on him - you control the speed and pace and slow it down if you think he will blow

You can get delay creams - but I would then never let him go bareback inside you

6 Likes

Hi, no shame I have purchased this product and used it mainly due to long periods of no sex due to wife getting pregnant and for this reason I did not wa t to make the session short.
I have to say it worked for me, sprayed 5-8 times as wanted to be sure and maybe about 20mins before the activity started, maybe a mind set things as well.
If he is going to wear a condom you can get some that can help with this as well, if he is not going to wear a condom you may get some effect from the delay spray yourself.

Good luck

3 Likes

@sharbur if he has only had sex once then Im not surprised at all that he was fast on that occasion.

I personally wouldn’t focus yourself (or him) on this as it could become a mental issue.

Help him learn when you are together, and enjoy.

8 Likes

This is actually great advice. Go have fun, enjoy the newness and if things get serious then start using aids to prolong the sessions

4 Likes

This spray really works as I had the same problem but this has changed everything, they also do a wipe which works just as well.

2 Likes

When I was younger I suffered with not lasting long enough. For me it was getting over excited and the anticipation of sex.
I would build things up in my mind to such extent that it wouldn’t take much to have me climaxing which for my OH was frustrating to say the least.
then we discovered that masturbating about 30 mins before really helped with lasting just long enough so she could O.
By all means delay creams help and even the condoms with the delay cream in already helps but masturbating worked best for me.
Hope this helps

1 Like

My suggestion here would be to try not to make it a thing.
The other thing that is worth considering is giving him some attention with foreplay and get the quick session done with a hand/blow job. Let him then please you and build you up whilst he recovers and then both should enjoy a longer fulfilling session.
With time, things will improve naturally, but the head is a powerful beast. If he gets into his head about it all, that could become very counter-productive. For that reason, personally, I’d be avoiding the delay spray for a while and see how things work with time.

6 Likes

I find that cumming earlier naturally makes me last longer, whether that be through masturbation or oral.
Then it’s not a thing but extra fun.

2 Likes

I have no knowledge of the cream but others have said they work. I think look at oral / hand job first and or him giving oral to you before PIV if he has come once he is likely to last longer the second time. Try not to make a big issue of it as it will start him thinking about it too much. @sharbur

2 Likes

I have used a few sprays and they don’t work for me, but others have said they work, so give it a go, but don’t be disappointed if it doesn’t work.
The best thing for me is to masturbate before any action with my wife.
It makes me last so much longer.
Other tips - again, if using a condom, you can get delay ones.
There is also the option of rings. I have tried one that goes around my shaft and balls and this definitely made me last longer.

Like others have said, don’t make a thing of it as it will cause a block- I know this from personal experience. We focused on it too much and it became a problem. Once we started having sex more often, I lasted much longer and now it’s not even an issue

1 Like

Edging practice usually helps many men to last longer but also cock rings too I’ve heard can help in ways

1 Like

He doesn’t just have to cum once and then it’s over. I’m assuming he’s below at least 30, so once he’s cum the first time, he’ll be hard in no time at all and he’ll last a lot longer from then. Just enjoy a loooonnng session x

3 Likes

Tell him to have a preplay in the shower when getting ready to come see you, this might help the urgency :slight_smile: the more sex he has the better it will get x

3 Likes

You need to make sure his balls are emptied often. I find if I let things build up then I get excited and sometimes cum early during sex. I try to masturbate each day and it definitely helps matters.

2 Likes

Many years ago we tried creams that were available with limited success . Important part of not applying and getting busy right away , worked way better on her with no orgasm forever that session . Have not used a Willie Rain Slicker in many decades , but they stop much of the good feelings by themselves . My suggestion is practice , practice practice and repeat as necessary . The better shape he is in will add to his staying power . When I was a body builder I could go for hours without coming , stamina and body control . Not so much in my senior years .

Like others have suggested the only thing that ever worked for me was to orgasm earlier in the day (sometimes a couple of times!). Balms and such like either had no effect or made thing so numb it was boring.

I find I come slower when I am stimulated before entering. so if I get a bit of head before I go down on her then we have penetration I will last longer. Then other times I can last for what seems like ages and others struggle after a minute or 2. Dont think there is an exact science to it just comes down to how your body is on the day.
Unless alcohol is involved, after a night out drinking, I could last for a very long time

1 Like

My boyfriend used to cum really quickly and tried the usual suggestions of sprays, creams etc. but didn’t see any change. We also tried making sure he had wanked earlier in the day and was empty but this only seemed to reduce how much cum he produced and not how quickly he came.

By coincidence he started on some medication for anxiety about 18 months ago and these have had a huge effect on him cumming. The doctor did mention this as a potential side effect and that they can be also prescribed for premature ejaculation. After about 2 months he found that he can go really as long as he wants without cumming, which has been great for our sex life.

1 Like