How to tell if ......

In response to H2H and goodgirl93, I understand where you`re coming from with regards to the 20 years of marriage thing, but that wasn`t my original posting!

My original post regarding a guy at work and whether or not anyone thought he was being friendly and flirty or playing mind games, but if you can`t be bothered to read the original post to find out what this thread is about BEFORE you get on your soap-boxes, then quite frankly you`re wasting to time in responding.

With regards to the drinking, I did ask him, and he says he drinks because he`s bored! Bored of what I`m not quite sure, but I get bored sometimes but I don`t down a bottle of wine! Take yesterday for example, a bottle and a half of wine and 3 bottles of lager!

bi-bbw wrote:

I`ve been fancing this guy at work for quite a while now. Every time I see him my stomach does a somersault, when he says hello I go weak at the knees and my mouth dries up.

I`m married and I know he is in a relationship too, but what I`d really like to know is how do I know that he`s just being friendly or if he fancies me too??

bi-bbw wrote:

I don`t really know him that well ...... yet!!! I don`t think I`m out of his league - more like the other way around!

It`s not excitement I`m looking for, altho I wouldn`t turn it down,

bi-bbw wrote:

Only 3 girls I work with know how I feel towards this guy I fancy

bi-bbw wrote:

I haven`t seen the object of my affections for a few days now,

If anything develops between my engineer and myself, well that`s just a bonus.

P.S Have purchased the pheromone spray just in case ;-)

I do get to perve over his pics on facebook tho lol

You can see how we'd have got our impressions.

goodgirl93 wrote:

bi-bbw wrote:

I`ve been fancing this guy at work for quite a while now. Every time I see him my stomach does a somersault, when he says hello I go weak at the knees and my mouth dries up.

I`m married and I know he is in a relationship too, but what I`d really like to know is how do I know that he`s just being friendly or if he fancies me too??

bi-bbw wrote:

I don`t really know him that well ...... yet!!! I don`t think I`m out of his league - more like the other way around!

It`s not excitement I`m looking for, altho I wouldn`t turn it down,

bi-bbw wrote:

Only 3 girls I work with know how I feel towards this guy I fancy

bi-bbw wrote:

I haven`t seen the object of my affections for a few days now,

If anything develops between my engineer and myself, well that`s just a bonus.

P.S Have purchased the pheromone spray just in case ;-)

I do get to perve over his pics on facebook tho lol

You can see how we'd have got our impressions.

Exactly how we had gotten our impressions!

^.^ H2H ^.^

Are you two co-joined twins or simply share the same mind? the reason I ask is because you`ve BOTH taken the same quotes MMMM same person perhaps??????

haha :') no we're different people, the reason its the same quotes is because he has "quoted my post" and said that he also agrees to what i am saying.

I'm certainly not a goodgirl :P Cause I'm different... and a guy for starters :P We just share the same views and I quoted her post of quotes to agree with her :)

^.^ H2H ^.^

Heart2Heart and goodgirl93 offered you friendly advise without attacking you and I don't think your responses to them were fair.

When you offer someone advice, it is good form to evaluate all the information relating to the matter before proceeding. That way you can offer the most helpful and appropriate suggestions to the concerned party.

Asking people to advise you on cheating but insisting that they don't mention it could be detrimental to your marriage is like someone asking us: "which is better to take up, drinking or smoking?" while insisting that we don't take into account their history of heart disease. Sure, we could do it, but I don't think many folks would abide by the stipulations.

I will step firmly into the firing line and agree with Heart2Heart and goodgirl93. I think you should talk to your husband first or, if things are really that bad, leave him then go out and have as much fun as you want.

Satoshi wrote:

Heart2Heart and goodgirl93 offered you friendly advise without attacking you and I don't think your responses to them were fair.

When you offer someone advice, it is good form to evaluate all the information relating to the matter before proceeding. That way you can offer the most helpful and appropriate suggestions to the concerned party.

Asking people to advise you on cheating but insisting that they don't mention it could be detrimental to your marriage is like someone asking us: "which is better to take up, drinking or smoking?" while insisting that we don't take into account their history of heart disease. Sure, we could do it, but I don't think many folks would abide by the stipulations.

I will step firmly into the firing line and agree with Heart2Heart and goodgirl93. I think you should talk to your husband first or, if things are really that bad, leave him then go out and have as much fun as you want.

Agree with this.

I'm in a similar situation but with a customer at work. I think he likes me too but not 100% sure, he has a girlfriend he lives with and I have a troubled relationship but I'm fighting all the way to save it. I have it in my head that this other guy can give me what my relationship cant but realisticly I doubt this is actually the case as its all too easy to have a near perfect image in your head. Besides that the other guy has a girlfriend, whether he is happy in that relationship or not it wont be me breaking it up.....

If you and your partner can't sort things out you should leave first before getting involved with another. The grass is rarely greener anyhow...

If you and your partner can't sort things out you should leave first before getting involved with another. The grass is rarely greener anyhow...

I think this has to be the key point, well done

Sorry if you felt I was attacking you. I wasn't I just felt something had to be said, you did afterall post for opinions and advice. I can also see how getting advice off a 19 year old with alot less life experience than you, can feel patronising and im sorry if it came across that way and thats why you were upset. I really do wise you the best, but for that to happen, I wanted to give you some honest advice.